Chapter 3

☆ 3. Chapter 3 Going Home
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3 Go Home

This attitude angered the people in front of you even more.

"Lao Xu, look, what's her attitude?!" Sun Yulan said angrily.

Xu Anguo took a deep breath and seemed to be suppressing his anger: "Okay, okay, don't talk so much. Take out Wanwan's bracelet and I won't bother with you anymore. Yulan, you Take Tang Yao to buy some jewelry or something when you have time. Don't let people think that our biological daughter of the Xu family is so petty."

Although Sun Yulan was unhappy, she still had to nod.

A trace of unwillingness flashed in Xu Wan's eyes. What she wanted was not that simple.

Seeing that the two of them had decided what to do next, Tang Yao quickly interrupted: "Wait a minute, if I don't say a word, you will kill me with this crime."

Tang Yao chuckled: "Even if it is JC needs evidence to arrest people, so why do you think I stole the thing?"

All three people except Xu Wan were stunned.

"Who else could it be besides you?" Xu Haocheng came back to his senses and asked.

"Really? Did you see me stealing it? Or did you install surveillance in my room? Why didn't I know that convicting people depends on my own preferences?" "

Forget it, Haocheng, I'll tell Brother Yuxuan about the bracelet. Just apologize, don't embarrass Yaoyao anymore." Xu Wan pulled Xu Haocheng's clothes.

"No, you can forget it, I can't. Now is a society governed by law. If you think I stole something, call the police. On the contrary, if you deliberately slander me, I can also sue you for slandering me." Tang Yao stood up straight. , with a faint smile on his face, but no emotion in his eyes.

Xu Haocheng subconsciously looked at Xu Wan beside him, but Xu Wan lowered her head and avoided his gaze.

"Since you all came to the door, I have something here that I want to show you." Tang Yao took out her phone and clicked on the screen a few times.

Xu Wan panicked for a moment, but then she calmed down again when she thought that Tang Yao had just come to this house.

Tang Yao turned the phone screen to face the four members of the Xu family.

"I feel very insecure when I go to a strange place." Tang Yao smiled at a few people, "So I used my mobile phone to record the video. You don't mind."

Xu Anguo's face was ugly, but he didn't say anything. Just put your eyes on the phone screen in front of you.

Even in the dark, the picture is very clear, making people wonder if it was recorded by a mobile phone.

The camera was pointed at the door of Tang Yao's bedroom. After a while, the bedroom door opened quietly.

A figure appears in the camera lens.

Xu Wan looked tense and secretly clenched her fists.

The figure walked in quietly, put something on Tang Yao's dressing table, and then turned around and left.

As she was leaving, her face was captured by the camera.

Tang Yao had seen this person before. He was a servant hired by the villa. When he first came to the villa, he was cleaning the yard. When she saw Tang Yao, there was still a hint of contempt in her eyes.

Soon, the servant was brought over.

She was a young girl, her face turned pale from the fright of the battle in front of her.