Chapter 33

☆ 33. Chapter 33
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

At this time, Cheng An was picking apples in the orchard with Tang Yao. His long hair was tied into a braid hanging behind his head like Tang Yao, and he was wearing a straw hat to block the sun.

Her movements were a little jerky at first, but she gradually became proficient under the guidance of Xiaoyue and Xiaoli.

Her mood was completely different from before, she felt much more relaxed, and she had more sincere smiles.

Tang Yao threw her a simply washed apple, Cheng An caught it with both hands, and then imitated Tang Yao and took a big bite.

There was a click, and the flesh was crisp, tender, juicy, and so delicious that Cheng An narrowed his eyes.

"Yao Yao, you are really amazing." Cheng An expressed his sincere admiration while chewing on the apple.

"Xiaoyue basically helps me take care of these orchards. I only come here to water and fertilize them occasionally." Tang Yao said with a smile.

"When I quit the entertainment industry in the future, I will help you plant trees. No salary is required. Food, housing and fruits will be included." Cheng An joked.

It made everyone laugh.

"By the way, do you want to go hiking tomorrow?" Tang Yao poked her head out from behind the fruit tree and asked.

It wasn't a temporary idea, but she had always wanted to see it.

"Mountain climbing?" Cheng An wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Tang Yao nodded: "Just to the east of Wanhua Town, there is Fairy Mountain. There is a Goddess Temple on the mountain. The scenery is quite good. There are many people who go to climb the mountain to burn incense. Tomorrow is not a weekend, so there should be no people. Cheng

An said with gentle eyes, "Okay."

"Then I'll prepare the food to take to the mountain to eat tomorrow." Xiaoli answered immediately.

"I'm going to pack the kettles and towels."

After Xiaoyue and the others said that, they left the orchard and went to get ready.

"Where did you find these three employees? I've wanted to ask you since the first day I came to the B&B. Their execution ability is really strong and they do everything well." Cheng An praised.

Tang Yao smiled: "They are not only employees, but also my family."

The two continued to pick fruits from the tree and chat, and the atmosphere was relaxed and pleasant.

It wasn't until all the backpacks were filled that Xiaoyue and the others reappeared and carried the baskets back to the B&B.

"You can bring rice balls with you tomorrow. You can also eat them cold."

The two of them walked back to the B&B from the orchard, and Cheng An happily discussed with Tang Yao the food they would bring for hiking tomorrow.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" When the two came back, they happened to meet the two brothers Lu Bei and Lu Nan.

"Yao Yao invites me to go mountain climbing tomorrow." Cheng An said in a brisk tone.

"Mountain climbing? Can I go together? It just so happens that I haven't exercised for a long time." Lu Nan said.

Cheng An looked at Tang Yao, who nodded before replying: "Okay."