Chapter 34

☆ 34. Chapter 34
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34

"Don't mention her!" Xu Anguo said angrily, "That ungrateful white-eyed wolf! I raised her in vain! The Chen family broke up with our family, the company was also in crisis, and she ran away like this!"

" Did you let her marry someone else again?" Xu Haocheng asked, otherwise how could Xu Wan abandon the Xu family that she held tightly and refused to let go.

Xu Anguo was right and felt a little embarrassed. He raised his voice and said, "The Chen family has canceled the engagement with us and clearly broke their relationship. What can I do? As long as she marries the youngest son of the Zhou family, the Zhou family will Are you willing to help us get through this difficulty! I raised her so big, shouldn't she repay me in return?!"

"The Zhou family's youngest son? I remember he was paralyzed in bed, wasn't he?" Xu Haocheng frowned.

"Yes, he had a car accident and became a living dead." Xu Anguo's voice was matter-of-fact, as if he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did.

"It would be great if we could find Tang Yao for help. She knows so many people, and any one of them can help us. Unfortunately, she is also a white-eyed wolf. I gave her life anyway, but I don't know how to be grateful!" Xu Anguo said .

Xu Haocheng shook his head: "Why should she help us? Why did we forget about you when she just came back? Dad, forget it, if the company is exhausted, no matter what we do, we can't save it, you just Stop fussing, stop distracting them."

After saying that, Xu Haocheng went upstairs to his room, his steps seemed a little heavy.

Downstairs, Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo looked at each other and saw a little surprise and confusion in each other's eyes.

...

Xu Haocheng and Tang Yao reported that they were safe, and said nothing else, and Tang Yao didn't ask.

Soon, the next variety show started, and there were many netizens waiting to watch.

Comments on the official account are very lively, and even the Weibo account registered by Tang Yao has gained a lot of followers.

After this episode ends, the first half of the variety show will be over. Huang Yong and Tang Yao have only signed contracts for the first half of the year. After all, the scenery of Wanhua Town will be much worse in the second half of the year.

It is still unknown whether the next season will be filmed in a B&B.

When the variety show is over, the B&B can start operating normally, and Tang Yao's leisurely days are coming to an end.

Everyone knew that this might be the last episode filmed in the B&B, so they were all very emotional and worked even harder.

Cheng An stayed in the B&B for a while, and his whole feeling was different from before, which also attracted the attention of netizens.

"I don't know if it's my misunderstanding, but I always feel that baby An An seems to be more cheerful." "

I also feel this way. Although An An stood tall in the past, she always felt lonely and lonely at high places. Now look, She smiles so happily."

"I don't know who it is because of, but I really thank you." "I

hope the show will also be recorded in the B&B in the second half of the season, I can't bear to do it!"

"The scenery of Wanhua Town will not be so beautiful in the second half of the year. I guess the director will change the place."

"Ah, it doesn't matter if it's not that beautiful. The main thing is that I really like the atmosphere of the B&B." "