Chapter 27

☆ 27. Chapter 27
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27

This show was undoubtedly very successful. Huang Hui couldn't get away after it ended. Many people surrounded her, either flattering her or asking who the designer was, all wanting to secretly pull her off. Go to your own company.

Huang Hui answered all the questions as if doing Tai Chi, but did not reveal any important information.

Lu Bei dutifully stayed with Tang Yao and escorted her out after the event.

When many media tried to find the person, they found that the two were no longer where they were.

At this time, two hot searches, Lu Bei and a strange woman appeared on the show, and the finale double-sided embroidered Chinese style skirt quietly dominated the rankings, attracting everyone's attention.

"Lu Bei and a strange woman?! Oh my god, what happened? I would rather believe that my chest will be broken!" "

The dress is so beautiful, I don't know which famous designer it is."

"Who is this strange woman? Why is the photo The photo was so blurry?"

"Is it Cheng An? Lu Bei had an affair with Cheng An. Now that Cheng An is back and they are photographed together again, I'm shocked!" "

Except Cheng An, I won't accept anyone else!"

"Let's all be sensible. Isn't anyone praising the dress? It's really beautiful." "

The double-sided embroidery technique is so perfect. It's amazing. I don't know which master who doesn't want to be named."

" I don’t know why, but I always feel that this strange woman looks a bit like the owner of a B&B. Could it be that I’ve been watching a variety show recently?” “

You’re not alone upstairs! I feel the same way!”

“Don’t guess, she’s a How could the B&B owner come to such an occasion?"

"But Lu Shen's eyes are so doting, it feels like his eyes are wired."

...

Soon, there were tens of thousands of comments under the hot search, either praising the skirt or saying... Talk about who is with Lu Bei.

During this period, because the probability of Cheng An appearing was too high, the topic of Cheng An Lu Bei also became one of the top hot searches.

Lu Bei was taking Tang Yao to the restaurant that Huang Hui ordered.

It was originally an internal celebration banquet, but Lu Bei shamelessly attended.

Halfway through the banquet, an unexpected person came, the recent hot topic Cheng An.

"Cheng An is the partner we will cooperate with in the next stage, so I introduce him to everyone." Huang Huidao.

There was a burst of exclamation from the crowd. After all, she is a movie queen and her popularity is still very high.

Cheng An nodded to everyone, then walked to Lu Bei and said hello.

"Xiaobei, long time no see." Cheng An was generous and had a bright smile.

Lu Bei nodded, his attitude neither salty nor cold. Cheng An seemed to be used to it and was not angry.

After she said hello, her eyes fell on Tang Yao again.

"Hello, I heard Brother Lu Nan talking about you." Cheng An stretched out his hand towards Tang Yao with a smile on his face.

Tang Yao also stretched out her hand and said faster than her brain: "You look better in person than on TV."