Chapter 2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Conflict
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2 Conflict

Having experienced her past life, she knew that this was a threat given to her by Xu Wan.

At that time, she was indeed sad for a long time because of the attitude of her relatives.

But now, after traveling through many small worlds and living for who knows how many years, Tang Yao feels very peaceful inside, and even thinks of the braised chicken and rice in her hometown.

Thinking about it carefully, it had been a long time since she had tasted it. It was a taste that was truly alive in the memory of her previous life.

The family opposite had already gone from discussing jewelry and fine clothes to the banquet they attended yesterday.

Logan couldn't get in a word, and of course, they didn't think of letting her answer the conversation.

Thinking about it, Xu Wan's goal was achieved, which could be seen from the way her eyes glanced at her from time to time and the smile she had no intention of hiding.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and the servant hurried to open the door. There was a young man standing at the door, holding a bouquet of delicate flowers in his hand.

The man was wearing a suit that looked like it was worth a lot of money, he was handsome, the type who would make a little girl scream when he walked out.

But in the eyes of Tang Yao, who is used to seeing all kinds of handsome guys, he is only average.

Xu Wan glanced at Tang Yao without any trace, and seeing her eyes following the young man, Xu Wan couldn't help but raise a proud smile on her lips.

"Brother Yuxuan, why are you here?" Xu Wan ran over in surprise.

"Yuxuan? Why are you here at this time? Have you eaten?" Xu Anguo also put on a gentle smile.

The person who came was none other than Chen Yuxuan, who was also Xu Wan’s fiancé.

The same was true in the previous life. Xu Wan deliberately called Chen Yuxuan, which made Tang Yao understand the gap between her and these people.

"I came to see Wanwan. I heard that Uncle Xu found his biological daughter, so I stopped by to say hello." Chen Yuxuan spoke politely and had the demeanor of a gentleman.

But in one of the worlds, Tang Yao followed a very powerful Chinese medicine practitioner and learned a little bit about hearing, hearing, asking, and understanding. Chen Yuxuan's eyes were blue and his steps were sluggish. This was a sign of kidney weakness due to excessive sexual indulgence.

"Come, Tang Yao, this is Chen Yuxuan, the third son of the Chen family. Yuxuan, this is the daughter Tang Yao I just found." Xu Anguo waved to Tang Yao.

Tang Yao also stood up, walked to Xu Anguo, and said hello generously.

Chen Yuxuan's eyes flashed with surprise. According to Xu Wan, the newly found daughter of the Xu family came from a small place, and she turned out to be so beautiful. Unlike Xu Wan's Xiaojia Biyu, Tang Yao's facial features follow those of the Xu family, and she is bright and beautiful. The atmosphere is great, and if it is well maintained in the future, it will definitely be even more amazing.

He hid the dim light in his eyes and took out the small bag he had been carrying in his other hand. The bag had a famous brand's logo printed on it: "Meeting gift, I hope you like it."

Chen Yuxuan also showed what he thought was the most handsome smile. .

Tang Yao didn't refuse and took it after thanking him.