Chapter 29

☆ 29. Chapter 29
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29

Besides, the house is in chaos now, so it would be a good idea to let him go out for a walk.

Xu Haocheng usually likes to stay with his brothers and friends, but Xu Anguo thought it would be the same this time.

...

Lu Bei is helping, and Tang Yao herself is not idle either.

Her method is more simple and crude.

He directly posted a paternity test of himself, Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan.

This was an appraisal she had done with them before she returned to the Xu family. She took the photo at that time to commemorate it, but she didn't expect it could be used here now.

"I don't know why Mr. Xu would call me an adopted daughter, because I was adopted by the wrong person and didn't grow up beside you? I'm not a lady from a famous family? I was originally looking forward to meeting you, but it doesn't matter anymore. I hope Your family will continue to be harmonious and happy for a lifetime."

The paternity test was stamped with an official seal, and it couldn't be forged casually. With this text, the image of a pitiful little boy who was not recognized by his biological parents was instantly established.

This reversal was something no one expected.

Everyone didn't know how to evaluate this matter for a moment. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that Tang Yao was the innocent one who got the gun every time.

Not long after the news was sent out, Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan started calling Tang Yao in turn.

But Tang Yao didn't answer any of them.

In the end, Xu Anguo sent a message: "You are a member of the Xu family, and you should understand the principle of both prosperity and loss. There is no need to make this matter so tense. You can delete the message first and go home for a meal tomorrow. Dad, please talk to you."

Immediately afterwards, Sun Yulan also sent a message: "Do you really want to bring peace to our family? Whose parents don't like obedient and sensible children? The more you make noise like this, the less you will get. Our love."

Sun Yulan's tone was still condescending, as if she was certain that Tang Yao would compromise in order to return to this home.

Tang Yao in her previous life might have, but now Tang Yao doesn't care at all.

At this time, netizens just felt that they were being fooled, and they were so angry that a large number of netizens poured into the Xu Group's official Weibo and the Xu family's personal accounts to question them.

"You are so good. Your biological daughter can be said to be an adopted daughter." "You

also deceive netizens and portray your own image so well. You are so good." "

Boycott everything from the Xu Group from now on!"

"Be yours. My daughter is really unlucky. She was carried by the wrong person and let a fake daughter occupy the magpie's nest."

"What's even more outrageous is that you actually defend the fake daughter? Are you okay?"

"I said earlier that Tang Yao was an illegitimate daughter. The news was actually released by the Xu family. It's really disgusting. They keep throwing dirty water."

"So Tang Yao was kicked out by you? And then Xu Wan just pretended to beg her to go home?"

"It's scary to think about it, living in a rich family. Sure enough, we ordinary people can't stay here."