Chapter 42

☆ 42. Chapter 42
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42

The time goes back to a few hours ago.

Cheng An was filming a scene in which she went into the water. She was always dedicated to her work and would not hire a substitute for a scene like this.

Her co-star is the second female lead in the play, who is also a little flower who has recently become popular due to a costume drama. Because her eyebrows are somewhat similar to those of young Cheng An, she is called Little Cheng An.

The two of them had just met and there was a sense of tension. Cheng An didn't know where he had offended this person and made her speak with guns and sticks.

The agent pulled her aside and told her that the financial backer behind the other party had a lot of background and was an investor in the show, and asked her not to argue with her.

Cheng An has never announced her family background in the entertainment industry, but it does not mean that she has no power behind her.

But she still didn't bother to argue with a young girl who had just debuted.

In this scene, the second female lead pushes Cheng An into the water.

The second female lead doesn’t know what’s going on, but she still hasn’t passed this scene after taking more than a dozen shots.

For example, now, Cheng An was pushed violently into the water. It was the second female lead's turn to say the lyrics, but she only looked at the director apologetically: "Sorry, director, I forgot my words, please do it again."

Cheng An stood in the water and looked at her, clearly seeing the pride in her eyes.

Cheng An came out of the water feeling a little weak. Although the water was not cold on this day, it would still be uncomfortable to stay in the water.

The director was also very speechless towards the second female lead. He walked up to Cheng An and asked her if anything was okay and if she could still persist.

Cheng An shook his head: "It's okay, director, keep filming, I can still hold on." The

director's face looked better. He turned his head and said angrily in the direction of the second female lead: "I don't care which investor you are." People who come in, but if you are in this state again, just go home and stay, stop acting! You can’t speak basic words, and I don’t know which idiot praised you.” The

director is an insider . He is famous for his bad temper and never gives anyone face.

The second female lead turned blue and white after being told that. She wanted to refute, but she was still a little afraid of this director. She was not able to work with this director because of her level.

"Sister, you'd better stop targeting the actress." The second female lead's assistant whispered to the side.

"What do you know! I'm obviously younger and more good-looking, but I'm beaten by her. She's been out of the industry for three years, so why can she still be on an equal footing with me?" The

assistant didn't know where to start even if she wanted to complain. After so many years, I still have a lot of influence, which is all due to my strength. Apart from being lucky enough to have a face that is somewhat similar to Cheng An, my artist is not as good as Cheng An in terms of acting skills. Where does the confidence come from? It’s aimed at movie queens.

However, relying on the patronage of the benefactor, he acted unscrupulously.

The assistant has already begun to think about who he should follow when this guy falls over.