Chapter 7

☆ 7. Chapter 7
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

"Aunt Li, these are the braised spring bamboo shoots and soybean-flavored pork ribs made by my little pear. You can try them." Tang Yao put the bowl on the table next to the cashier.

"Oh, I already told you that you don't have to bring me anything." Although she said this, Aunt Li smiled brightly.

"It's okay. The B&B is not busy now. You can eat first while I go back." After Tang Yao finished speaking, she waved to Aunt Li and turned to leave.

The young girl listened to the whole conversation and was a little surprised that there was such a good-looking girl in this small town.

When she walked to the cashier, a strong fragrance hit her, and the girl's already hungry stomach suddenly began to growl.

"Are you hungry? The little girl who just brought me food is in the B&B opposite. There is a beautiful restaurant inside, and there is also a little girl who can cook delicious food. The entire restaurant is made of glass. It's open to the public, you can try it." Aunt Li spared no effort to help Tang Yao.

"Okay, thank you, auntie." The young girl replied with a smile.

In fact, Aunt Li will go even if she doesn’t post gg.

She stood at the door of the canteen. Looking from here, the entire B&B seemed to be wrapped in green grass and red flowers. The paintings at the door blended into the background, which looked very good.

I don’t know if it’s a real food or a deliberate trick, but using a glass room as a restaurant is a good gimmick. If used properly, this video of hers might gain fans.

That's right, the girl is a travel and food blogger called Youyou Loves Travel. She has hundreds of thousands of fans. Her job is to eat, drink and travel. She looks for less famous and niche attractions, and the pictures she takes are all It's very real, so the things shot are still very popular among fans.

She saw Wanhua Town and B&B on Xiaomei’s Weibo and thought they were beautiful at the time.

Jiang You's camera was pointed at the B&B sign, and the words "Garden in Memory" appeared in the lens.

"I heard from the convenience store aunt that the food here is delicious, and it's a restaurant made of glass houses. Let's go and have a look." After Jiang You finished speaking, he stepped into the door of the B&B.

The camera captures all the scenes inside the gate, and every frame is so beautiful that it can be directly used as a photo.

The glass greenhouse stood there quietly. Under the sunlight, it looked as if it were a large piece of crystal that was glowing.

The green plants and flowers everywhere were placed just right, and the sound of insects, birds, and water flow was endless. It was like walking into a small garden. Under such beautiful scenery, Jiang You slowed down his steps and lowered his voice, for fear of disturbing something.

"Hello?" A pleasant female voice sounded beside her. Jiang You turned her head and saw the beautiful girl she had met at the canteen walking out of the building next to her.

"Meal or accommodation?" Tang Yao asked.

Jiang You, who originally only wanted to have a meal, changed his mind: "Accommodation, and food."

"Okay, please register your ID card for me." Tang Yao's fingertips were green and white, and her fingers brushed Jiang You's palm. , leaving a slightly cool touch.