Chapter 9

☆ 9. Chapter 9
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

Lu Bei rubbed his eyebrows and said after a while: "Okay."

Because of Jiang You's video, the business of the B&B has improved a bit. A small number of people came here because of watching the video and were shocked by the scene. Even Aunt Li’s canteen across the street became lively.

In the evening, a black car drove into Wanhua Town.

There was an old man with gray hair sitting in the back seat of the car. He had an aura of calmness and dignity, but he didn't seem to be in good health. He coughed quietly from time to time, closed his eyes slightly and leaned on the back of the chair.

"Chou, it's not too early now. Should we go back to Beijing directly?" the driver asked.

"Find a clean place to stay." The old man named Jay Chou said.

The driver quickly answered yes. The man behind him was quite important. If something went wrong, he couldn't afford it.

The old man is getting older, and he was a soldier when he was young. He suffered a lot of hidden injuries, so his health has never been good. The reason why he had to walk so far to come to this small town this time is because his former comrade passed away. No matter what he said, Give the other person a ride.

The driver searched the entire town, but couldn't find a particularly high-end hotel, and felt a little anxious for a while.

"Just here." The old man behind him suddenly said.

The driver stopped the car and looked outside. They were right outside Tang Yao's B&B.

At this time, the door of the B&B has not yet been closed, revealing the garden and palace lanterns inside, plus the extended paintings, which look hazy and beautiful at night.

"Okay, wait a moment, I'll go ask first." After the driver said that, he opened the door and got out of the car.

Soon, he came back: "Dr. Jay, there is a room, do you want to live here?"

The old man nodded: "Just here, I am too lazy to bother, don't be too nervous, I slept in a pit when I was young Eating weeds is not that valuable."

The driver nodded and helped the old man out of the car. He didn't blame him for being nervous. Normally, there were many people guarding the old man. Today, because a comrade died, he specifically asked not to be followed. The old man He has a stubborn temper, and even his children can't do anything to him, so they can only tell the driver to take good care of him.

As soon as he entered the door of the B&B, Zhou Yunliang felt a fresh fragrance. Smelling this smell, he felt a lot more energetic.

The surrounding scenery is also very beautiful, which is an unexpected surprise.

Tang Yao registered the two of them and then took them to the room.

"Boss, is the room clean? The sheets must be changed. By the way, are there any larger suites?" the driver kept mumbling along the way.

Tang Yao answered his questions one by one very patiently.

"Okay, Xiao Sun, don't embarrass the boss. Every place has its own characteristics. I think it's very good here with many plants and fresh air. My body feels better." Zhou Yunliang spoke, and the driver Xiao Sun stopped. I stopped talking about myself.

"The family room in 588 is already the largest in the B&B, but you can rest assured that it is absolutely clean. If you have any questions, you can contact me or the B&B staff." Tang Yao has seen picky guests. World, her patience has been tempered very well, except when she gets up, she basically won't lose her temper.