Chapter 31

☆ 31. Chapter 31
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

Xiaoli made noodles for Tang Yao. As the saying goes, dumplings get on the train and noodles get off. It seems that Xiaoli has mastered this essence.

The thick white bone soup is used as the base, and the snow-white curly noodles are served with green vegetables and a little chili oil.

Simple yet full of fragrance.

After eating it, my stomach just feels warm and cozy.

After the meal, Tang Yao felt that she was completely alive.

She went outside the backyard, looked at the vegetable seeds before, and then re-sowed some vegetables of this season.

In the orchard, she planted some fruit trees again.

Fruits are in hot demand right now, and the ones I tried to grow before are no longer enough.

After Xu Haocheng finished moving his things, he followed Tang Yao to help silently.

Zhang Yang's hair is plastered to his forehead, and he looks very different from the arrogant second-generation rich man before.

Although Tang Yao didn't let him call her sister, he still called her sister one by one with great joy.

After finishing his work, Tang Yao gave the gifts he bought from the capital city to Xiaoyue and the others.

I went to Aunt Li’s canteen across the street again.

Aunt Li's fruit basket has just been sold out, there are far fewer people, and she is now cleaning up.

The little girl was there too, and smiled timidly at her after seeing Tang Yao.

"You can just go and bring me some gifts. I'm too old to wear such a beautiful necklace."

Having said that, Aunt Li was very happy when she saw Tang Yao going out and still thinking about her. Not from ear to ear.

"Auntie, are you asking for help?" Tang Yao asked when he saw the little girl busy inside.

"Yes, the child of a relative is too busy selling fruit baskets during this period. I can't handle it myself, so I asked her to come over and help." "She looks

quite young." Tang Yao added.

"Yes, she has a hard life. She has three older sisters and a younger brother. The family is so poor that they can't take the blame. They insist on fighting for a son. Her older sisters have already married off early, so she is left at home to take care of the incompetent one. My younger brother." Aunt Li sighed, "I went to her house this time for something, and I heard from her parents that they were going to marry her to a bachelor from the next village and receive a betrothal gift. This girl is only ten years old. She was seven years old, and that bachelor was almost forty. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I brought her here because I wanted to find a job for her. It just so happened that I also needed help."

Tang Yao didn't expect that in this age, there would still be people. This kind of parent, her eyes fell on the thin back.

Perhaps not all parents can be called parents.

Aunt Li asked again about the young man she saw at the B&B recently.

Tang Yao briefly explained.

Aunt Li curled her lips: "Let me tell you, if you spoil the whole nest, you have to be careful, Yaoyao."

"I know, Aunt Li."

When leaving, Aunt Li took a pig's knuckle stewed in the pot. Pack it up for Tang Yao and take it away.