Chapter 18

☆ 18. Chapter 18
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

The other party looked at her and trotted up to her in a few steps. He wanted to step forward but seemed to be afraid of something.

Xu Wan performed this look so well that Tang Yao wanted to applaud her.

"Yao Yao, are you still angry? Just pretend it was all my fault and let me apologize to you, okay?" Xu Wan's eyes turned red again, "Stop being angry and go home."

Xu Wan's words It's deliberately a bit vague and arouses people's imagination.

Tang Yao frowned and took a step back: "What are you talking about? Stand far away, we are not that familiar."

Xu Wan seemed to have been hit by something when she heard this, and tears fell down like broken beads.

He kept saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

After saying that, he ran away alone.

In a place where no one saw it, a camera was secretly withdrawn.

Although the remaining people had doubts in their hearts, they didn't show it on their faces.

"Be careful. I think this person is weird. He might do something behind his back." Zhang Qing did not ask about their relationship, but whispered in Tang Yao's ear.

Tang Yao nodded: "I know, thank you, Sister Qing."

Tang Yao looked a little cold when she wasn't smiling, but she looked soft when she smiled.

Zhang Qing couldn't help but touched her head.

Lu Bei, who was watching the interaction between the two, had dark eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

The program team will edit out the interesting parts of the day’s live broadcast and put them on the official account.

As the show became more popular, so did the comments.

Among the laughter and laughter, there were several voices that were not very harmonious.

"As a daughter of a wealthy family, Xu Wan, why do you have to lower yourself to suffer this kind of pain? Illegitimate girls are very harmful to people." "

What do you mean upstairs? I saw several news about illegitimate girls today, but I can't find them. It's so uncomfortable to find out the truth."

"Humph, I can only say that the illegitimate daughter is very capable of making Xu Wan's father force Xu Wan to find someone." "

That said, Xu Wan is quite pitiful at home. The illegitimate daughter Who is it? Tell me, let's help Miss Xu vent her anger."

There were not many such shady comments, but not too few. In the end, many people asked, but they didn't find out who this illegitimate daughter was, which aroused everyone's attention. Infinite conjecture.

Xu Wan was lying in the room calling Chen Yuxuan, her voice still had a hint of crying.

"Brother Yuxuan, it seems that Yaoyao really doesn't like me. Is it a wrong decision for me to come here?"

"How could it be?" Chen Yuxuan sounded very quiet, "Wanwan is too kind, if I stay there Come back as soon as you are unhappy. There is no need to compromise so much. Even if you are worried that the Xu family will neglect you because of Tang Yao, you will always be a little princess here." "

Brother Yuxuan, you are so kind." Xu Wan blushed and sounded sweet.

"You know how good I am. Come back when you have had enough fun. Let's set a wedding date early. I really want to marry you home early."