End

☆ 43. Chapter 43
font record
Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 43

Since the two of them got together, Tang Yao has received calls from Cheng An almost every day. Today he took her to some romantic restaurant. Hai made a little surprise and tomorrow he will give her all the bags and clothes that she likes. Bought it.

Cheng An on the other end of the phone was bubbling with happiness, and Tang Yao was also happy for her.

Lu Bei, who lives in a B&B, also received a call from his brother who seemed concerned but was actually showing off.

"Xiao Bei, you have to hurry up, why haven't you brought Boss Tang home yet?"

After saying this, Lu Nan hung up the phone with satisfaction.

Lu Bei: "..."

After summer, Xiaoli began to study homemade popsicles, which were very popular among tourists.

Bingbing cool and sweet, made from pure natural ingredients.

Tang Yao sowed watermelon seeds on the ground, and heavy fruits have already grown.

The ice cream made by Xiaoli today uses watermelon as the raw material. The ice cream made is pink and tender, which is very suitable for the color of this summer.

"Boss Tang, I want another drink!" Zhou Tao on the side licked her lips.

"You've already had two cups, so I won't sell it anymore," Tang Yao said.

Zhou Tao came to the B&B a week ago. She booked a room directly online for a month, and it was the best family room she booked.

After getting acquainted, she told Tang Yao that she ran away from home.

Because he couldn't bear to see his stepmother bringing her stepdaughter to dominate the house, she ran away.

Zhou Tao has a cute personality, a little naive, and gets along well with everyone. It didn't take long for her to get along with the people in the villa.

She also knew Lu Bei's true face and almost jumped up at the time. Later, when she saw Lu Bei and Tang Yao getting along with each other, she had become a CP fan of the two and would cheer Lu Bei up.

It often makes Tang Yao dumbfounded.

Hearing Tang Yao say that he wouldn't let her eat, Zhou Tao's mouth immediately pouted and she started to act coquettishly in a soft voice.

Tang Yao still refused decisively. After refusing, she was ready to go out.

"Wherever you go, I'm going too!" Zhou Tao stopped worrying about ice cream and jumped up to follow Tang Yao out.

"I'll pick up my brother." Tang Yao got into the car at the door.

She bought the car a month ago. She had passed the driver's license test when she graduated from college and could drive it after getting familiar with it for a while.

Zhou Tao sat in the passenger seat and put on her seat belt obediently.

Xu Haocheng called yesterday and said that the school was on holiday for a month and that he had brought a gift to Tang Yao.

He had returned to China yesterday, but he went back to Beijing first. He was going to pack his things and come here today. According to him, he planned to stay there until school starts.

Xu Anguo struggled for several months, but finally couldn't stand it anymore and found a job honestly, working from 9 to 5 every day.

Sun Yulan didn't go to work and fell in love with playing mahjong with her neighbors, basically losing money.