Chapter 24

☆ 24. Chapter 24
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

"What? Rejected?" Lu Nan said with a smile.

Watching Lu Bei lose weight is also a hobby that Lu Nan has recently developed. After all, as his brother grows older, his personality becomes more and more reserved. He always has a cold face and it is difficult to see his emotions. But this time he went out and not only recovered from his illness, but also became more and more reserved. It seemed to be more lively before.

The death of their mother has always been a knot in the hearts of the two brothers. Now that Lu Bei can come out of it, he is very happy.

"No, don't make random guesses." After Lu Bei finished speaking, he put down his phone and looked at the TV again, which was showing entertainment news.

"...Best actress Cheng An has completed his three-year training in country M and will return to China soon."

"Cheng An is going back to China?" Lu Nan said from the side, "Are you going to pick up the plane?"

"Why should I go? What does she have to do with me?" Lu Bei looked indifferent.

Lu Nan shook his head: "Didn't we grow up together when we were young? That girl played best with you."

Lu Bei glanced at Lu Nan: "If you want to pick you up, go and pick her up. I won't go, noisy."

Lu Nan Smiling and shaking his head, Cheng An had a lively personality, which turned out to be noisy in his brother's mouth.

In the past, because of this relationship, the two families moved around frequently. The media also fabricated a romance between Lu Bei and Cheng An, but it was denied by the person involved immediately.

However, netizens privately criticized this couple, and they didn't restrain themselves until Cheng An went abroad.

But okay, why did that girl Cheng An suddenly go abroad? It's been three years since I left?

This thought flashed through Lu Nan's mind.

Tang Yao enjoyed the dinner served in the room, then sat on the viewing balcony while blowing the night breeze and looking for a birthday gift for Mr. Ji in the space.

If the other party likes flowers and plants so much, why not give him a rare flower?

After picking and choosing, Tang Yao finally chose a flower.

This flower was a tribute from a small country when she was a princess in the ancient small world. The flowers and stems are both clear white and as beautiful as crystal.

It was unique to the snowy mountains next to the small country. Because Tang Yao liked it, the emperor at that time helped her collect a lot of them, and she took them all into the space.

She checked the information and found that this kind of flower is very rare in this world. There are almost no five pots found in the entire country of China.

This should be enough for gift giving.

After confirming the gift, Tang Yao lay comfortably on the recliner and looked at the stars in the sky.

Xiaoyue reported to her on her mobile phone what happened in the B&B today.

Xiaoyue and the others can directly connect their systems to Tang Yao's mobile phone, so communication is very convenient.

The B&B did not accept outsiders, but many fans came to check in and take photos at the door of the B&B.

Aunt Li on the opposite side came over and took some fruit basket. She had already given the money, but it was too much. Xiaoyue wanted to give it back to her, but Aunt Li had already ran away quickly.