Chapter 32

☆ 32. Chapter 32
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32

"It's okay, I have a good drinking capacity. I can't get drunk even if I want to."

Although he said this, Cheng An still put down his glass under Tang Yao's persuasion.

Cheng An didn't wear makeup and looked much younger. She sat lazily on the chair and let the breeze blow her long hair.

"Yao Yao, do you have someone you like?" Cheng An suddenly turned around and asked.

Tang Yao shook her head: "No."

"That's great." Cheng An breathed a sigh of relief.

After Cheng An said this, he became quiet. After a long time, when Tang Yao thought that the conversation just ended, Cheng An spoke again.

"I used to think that having a crush was really hypocritical, but when it was my turn, I realized that even though there were only two words for "like", it seemed to weigh a thousand pounds. It was so heavy in my heart that I couldn't say it out loud." Cheng An sat cross-legged. On the chair, I finally found someone to talk to about the words I had been holding in my heart for many years, "Now that I think about it, it was really good in the past. I could follow him unscrupulously, look at him quietly, and then move quickly when he looked over. Open."

"When did it change? It started when I was still in high school and he was admitted to college, right?" Cheng An fell into memories, his voice a little erratic, "He seemed to be very busy after he entered college. Our The contact gradually became less and less. I went from following him to only seeing him once in a while. So, I also studied hard and wanted to get into the same school as him." "

Unfortunately, when I get into his When I was in college, he had already gone abroad. When he returned to China, I had already entered the entertainment industry. But when I finally stood at the top, he was engaged to someone else. So I went abroad just to escape. For so many years, I seemed to have been I was tired after running behind him." Cheng An smiled, with a hint of exhaustion in his smile.

"Brother Lu Nan is engaged?" Tang Yao was a little surprised.

Cheng An nodded: "I heard it with my own ears."

"Take a rest when you are tired. It's hard to find a three-legged man. There are not many two-legged men. If this doesn't work, just change it." Tang Yao drags her chin. She has been traveling in the small world for so many years, and she is already hundreds of years old in her heart. Although she has not experienced love and love, she is relatively indifferent to it.

Cheng An looked back at her in surprise, then stretched out his hand to ruffle Tang Yao's hair: "I didn't expect you to be so cute and like a porcelain doll, but you could actually say such things."

Tang Yao frowned and smoothed away her mess. Cheng An burst out laughing, and at the same time she was mourning a minute of silence for Lu Bei. She had already anticipated Lu Bei's long and tortuous road to chasing his wife.

"Would you like to stay here for a few days after this show? Just relax." Tang Yao asked, "Help me do the work. If you have something to do, you won't think so much."

Tang Yao had just entered the fast travel Bureau, this is what I tell myself when I miss home and my parents.

"Okay." Cheng An looked at Tang Yao and felt that the people in front of her and the garden made her feel more at ease than ever before.

This night, Cheng An said a lot of things that were hidden in his heart, and Tang Yao was naturally a qualified listener.

The next day, Tang Yao slept in, but Cheng An was already helping to pick vegetables in the field.