Chapter 6

☆ 6. Chapter 6
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6

"If you are hungry at night, tell Xiaoli and she can help make midnight snacks."

"Okay, thank you boss."

After Xiaoyuan and Xiaomei finished speaking, they turned around and entered the small building.

Tang Yao took her family of three to the building opposite.

As soon as the young couple stepped into the room door, they fell in love with this quiet and elegant room.

Xiaoling also brought a cute stuffed doll to the little girl. The little girl couldn't put it down. She smiled sweetly at Xiaoli and Tang Yao. It was so cute.

Tang Yao couldn't help but touch the little tweet on her head.

As night falls, the B&B lights up.

The octagonal palace lanterns brought back from ancient times are hung quietly in every corner, giving the B&B a soft light.

After Madoka washed up, she opened the window and saw this scene.

"Xiaomei, come and take a look. The lights here are so beautiful."

Xiaomei walked over while wiping her hair.

"It's an ancient palace lantern, and the paintings on each one seem to be different!" "

That one is a portrait of a lady, it's so well painted."

"That one also has two kittens painted, very vivid and cute."

The two were interested He was lying on the window discussing.

A family of three in the building opposite also saw this scene from the window, and they never stopped marveling.

They all felt lucky that they had chosen this B&B.

At night, everyone falls asleep with the aroma of plants and flowers.

The young couple woke up to the morning sun, only to realize that their daughter had not cried all night.

At this time, he was sleeping with a doll in his arms, his face was red, and he was particularly cute.

The couple looked at each other and saw the surprise in each other's eyes.

Xiaoli cooked porridge for breakfast and paired it with a few side dishes, all of which were the freshest ingredients of the season.

Xiaoli has a comprehensive list of recipes and seasonal vegetables in her mind. Even if you ask her to make a full banquet, she can quickly help you make it.

She is also very capable of learning and has now learned to go shopping for groceries and bargain like humans.

This meal was free. Xiaomei and Xiaoyuan opened their bellies and were extremely satisfied.

They were reluctant to leave here at first, but there was class tomorrow and they had to go back to school tonight.

"Xiaomei, the acne on your face is gone." Xiao Yuan suddenly said.

"Really? Why did it disappear so quickly this time? I usually have to wait for several days." Xiaomei said a little surprised.

The two of them vaguely felt that it was related to this B&B, but there was no evidence.

After Xiao Yuan and the two finished their breakfast, the family of three also packed up and came over to have breakfast.

The little girl had a great appetite and ate more than half a bowl of porridge and two burritos. Her eyes were attracted to the glass room, and everything she looked at was novel.