Chapter 19

☆ 19. Chapter 19
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 19

"I can't accept it, director, don't you care? Call the police!" Tang Yao walked a few steps quickly and finally saw the person who spoke, it was Zheng Xinrui.

There was also a pot of messy flowers in front of her.

The beautiful flowers had been smashed to pieces and stained with soil.

The live broadcast equipment has been turned off, and the scene is chaotic.

"What's wrong?" Tang Yao walked into the center of the crowd and asked.

"Yao Yao, Zheng Xinrui damaged a pot of flowers. According to the contract signed with Director Huang Yong, compensation for the damage will be tenfold, but Zheng Xinrui refused to compensate." Xiaoyue said.

"It's not that I refuse to compensate. You are too outrageous. What kind of flowers can be sold for hundreds of thousands? This is clearly a fraud. Boss, did you get rich by fraud?" Before Huang Yong could say anything, Zheng Xinrui took over. said.

"Yao Yao, can you not compensate? You have to be merciful and merciful." Xu Wan frowned and said, "We all know that your flowers... shouldn't be worth so much money."

Xu Wan tried to smooth things over in the middle and spoke. I also looked around the B&B, and the meaning in my eyes was obvious.

The reason why she is so sure is because she has investigated Tang Yao and her biological parents' family before. The data shows that Tang Yao and her parents have been living in this small town, running a B&B with good and bad business, and barely making ends meet. .

In Xu Wan's eyes, such a life is poverty and is completely incomparable with the Xu family's life.

Therefore, Xu Wan and Zheng Xinrui had the same idea. They both felt that Tang Yao exaggerated the value of the plants in the B&B.

Seeing Xu Wan helping her speak, Zheng Xinrui instantly felt that Xu Wan was more pleasing to the eye.

"I reminded everyone repeatedly before recording that no vegetation or trees in the B&B should be destroyed." Huang Yong was helpless in the face of the noisy Zheng Xinrui.

"How did it break?" Tang Yao ignored Zheng Xinrui and Xu Wan and turned to look at Xiaoyue.

"She damaged it intentionally. She hit the flower pot before, causing one flower to fall. After I reminded her, she directly picked up the flower pot and threw it to the ground. She also told me that she had money and she would drop two more flowers. Even a basin can be compensated to us." Xiaoyue stated what happened in a straight-forward manner.

"If it is accidentally damaged, we do not need to ask for compensation, but if it is maliciously damaged, it will be handled according to the contract we originally signed." Tang Yao was not used to it, and said directly, "This potted flower is called White tea is a rare variety. Generally, the price of ordinary white tea on the market is more than 100,000 yuan. The quality of this pot is more than 200,000 yuan. I will give you a compromise of 150,000 yuan. Ten times is one hundred thousand yuan. Five hundred thousand, please pay."

"What white tea? Isn't this just an ordinary flower?!" After hearing the huge compensation of one and a half million, Zheng Xinrui suddenly broke out in a cold sweat.

She hasn't made any money for the company, so it's naturally impossible for the company to help her pay such a high amount of compensation. Regardless of whether the potted flower is really worth so much, she can only bite it to death. This is Tang Yao's deliberate raising of the price.