Chapter 8

☆ 8. Chapter 8 Variety Show
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8 Variety Show

"has been discontinued and can no longer be bought."

Jiang You felt a little pity, but the next second, she remembered that the purpose of coming here was not to drink tea, so she quickly put down the glass in her hand and turned around from her bag. He took out a small box.

"Boss, do you know? The video I shot today was very effective. It went viral on the Internet. I received a lot of invitations from GG. This is all thanks to your willingness to let me shoot the B&B. This is my little thank you gift. , I hope you can accept it. I wanted to come to you in the afternoon, but your employee said you were not here." "

No, you made it popular on your own, it has nothing to do with me, and it also made my B&B popular, so it should be Let me give you a thank you gift." Tang Yao rejected the small gift box handed over by Jiang You.

"Even if I don't shoot, such a beautiful B&B will definitely become popular. And after so many years of shooting videos, this is the first time it has become so popular. Boss, you are my lucky star! You must accept this thank you gift Come on, otherwise I would be embarrassed to take the video here." Jiang You said.

"Okay, then I'll accept it." Seeing the other party's insistence, Tang Yao could only accept the gift box, thinking that when Jiang You left, she would give something of equal value back.

At Jiang You's urging, Tang Yao opened the box. It was a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. There was a big brand logo on the box, which looked expensive.

"Very beautiful, thank you." Under Jiang You's expectant gaze, Tang Yao said truthfully.

Jiang You suddenly beamed.

Tang Yao only felt that Jiang You was different from other Internet celebrity anchors. Others made videos and made the B&B popular. They were afraid that they would have to ask her for GG fees, but Jiang You happily sent a thank-you gift.

Tang Yao couldn't help laughing as she thought about it.

Sure enough, there are many lovely people in the world.

The two sat on the roof, chatting a lot with the clear night sky.

Only then did Tang Yao learn that Jiang You's family was actually well off. Her parents had always hoped that she could go back and inherit the family's property. However, she didn't like the arranged life. Instead, she found it interesting to travel all over the world.

Even though the account has been tepid, it has not dampened her enthusiasm.

Tang Yao thinks this is good. She has goals and motivation, and lives a fulfilling and free life.

On the treetops under the moon, Jiang Youcai and Tang Yao, who were feeling sleepy, said goodbye and left.

Early the next morning, there was a knock on the door of the B&B before it was opened.

Xiaoyue was tending the garden in the yard. When she heard a knock on the door, she walked over and opened the door.

A face with black eyes and an unshaven face appeared outside the door.

The visitor suddenly turned out to be Huang Yong, who was in Beijing yesterday. He had been on a plane all night, didn't even eat breakfast, and then took a car all the way here.

When the door opened, a field of flowers bloomed, and the fragrance of the flowers was astounding to his nostrils. Huang Yong felt that his fatigue disappeared in an instant.