Chapter 38

☆ 38. Chapter 38
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38:

Because of the circulation of the video, Wang Shao originally tried to make up some excuses but failed. He was completely kicked out of the Wang family company by his grandfather. In addition, he promoted a junior in a branch and gave away his engagement to Lele. Got this junior.

Seeing that the other party became more and more successful day by day, and later married a sweet wife and gave birth to a pair of twins, Mr. Wang and his parents, who were completely forgotten by their master, could only regret it, but there was nothing they could do about it.

Of course, this is something.

At this time, Tang Yao didn't know that there were so many things that would happen next. After she brought the snacks to Xiaokui, she found that she had accidentally entered the mirror, but she didn't care so much now.

"You are Boss Tang, right? How come your food is so delicious? The meat and vegetables seem to taste a little different from other places." "

You don't know yet? Boss Tang's poultry is fed with ginseng. Of course it's delicious. My home is in Donghai Island, and I took the bus for almost a day just to have a meal." Other diners rushed to answer.

Tang Yao smiled: "As long as you like it."

"Boss Tang, are there any rooms here? Can I stay? I still have a lot of food to eat." Xiao Kui blinked with stars in her eyes. A hint of pleading.

"Yao Yao, it just so happens that a passenger with a single room just called and said he couldn't come. Do you want to arrange for this lady to stay?" Xiaoling happened to pass by outside the glass room restaurant and answered.

The diners sighed, why didn't they know earlier? "

You are so lucky. Well, let's arrange for this lady to live there. We can also order food in our room, so there is no need to come to the restaurant." "Tang Yao said to Xiaokui again.

Xiaokui packed up her things and followed Xiaoling to the single room arranged for her.

The environment was quiet, clean and hygienic, and the green plants in the room made her feel happy.

She raised her eyebrows all the way. Holding a selfie stand, of course, she also asked Tang Yao in advance if she could take the photo.

Now that the Xu family has been defeated, Tang Yao no longer hid it.

Li Yuanyuan was sitting in the living room in a daze, Zhang Ru was taking a nap, and there was a message from the balcony next door. There were low voices, and it seemed that a new passenger had moved in.

However, these did not interest Li Yuanyuan.

In the evening, Tang Yao received a call from Xu Haocheng.

"Sister, Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan are gone. I saw They saw your video during the day, and they are probably looking for you. You should be careful, I will buy the fastest ticket to come here. "

"knew. "After saying that, Tang Yao hung up the phone.

At this time, Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo did come to see Tang Yao, and they had already got off the plane and got on the bus to Wanhua Town.

"I tell you, you stay here. He will talk to me carefully. Whether we can get new start-up funds from Tang Yao to start over depends on our attitude today. We must rely on it no matter what the means. "Xu Anguo said sternly.

"I know. "Sun Yulan flinched. Ever since the Xu family went bankrupt, Xu Anguo's temper had become increasingly irritable, and he would hit or scold her if something went wrong.