Chapter 23

☆ 23. Chapter 23
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23

is followed by Sun Yi. Sun Yi called his brother who was in the same team. The two exchanged a few words, and the other party spoke Sun Yi's mission statement under Sun Yi's guidance.

The last one was Xu Wan. The director did not embarrass her and only gave her a three-word task, "I love you."

Regarding this task, Xu Wan felt no pressure at all.

He immediately took out his cell phone and called Chen Yuxuan.

The phone rang for a long time before it was finally connected. A smile appeared on Xu Wan's face. Before she could say "hello", a woman's chuckle sounded from the other side.

"Hey, are you looking for Yuxuan? He's taking a shower."

Xu Wan's smile froze at the corner of her mouth, and she quickly hung up the phone before the woman said her second sentence.

"Maybe I made the wrong call." Xu Wan's smile was a little stiff, and then she voluntarily gave up the challenge.

As for the Chen family far away in Beijing, Zou Huan put down his cell phone and walked out of Chen Yuxuan's room.

"Did you call her Yuxuan?" Mother Chen raised her head and asked casually.

"He's taking a shower." Zou Huan replied obediently.

"This kid, come on, Huanhuan, let's eat some fruit first." Mother Chen said with a smile, "Huanhuan is still considerate. It would be great if that brat in our family married you. Our Chen family doesn't have this." Blessing."

As she spoke, Mother Chen sighed: "Look at Yuxuan, this fiancée. She is not a good young lady from a rich family, but she goes to the entertainment industry to show her face."

Zou Huan listened, but did not express his own opinion. .

Although Chen's mother said this, she didn't really want to marry Zou Huan.

It would have been possible twenty years ago, but now that the Zou family has declined, the Chen family naturally hopes to marry someone who is the right match for their own family.

If it weren't for the friendship between her mother and Chen's mother, she probably wouldn't be able to get in through the Chen family's door.

So Zou Huan didn't take Mother Chen's words seriously, and just smiled obediently.

When Chen Yuxuan came out of the shower, he didn't check his phone immediately because of his mother's call. Naturally, he also missed the first explanation.

The barrage at this time was extremely lively.

"Damn it, did I hear that right? It was a woman who answered the phone!"

"It must be the eldest lady's fiancé on the other side. I saw it on Weibo before."

"What's going on."

"Cheating? So blatantly "?"

"A wise man does not fall in love, but builds a beautiful and beautiful country."

...

Xu Wan left early before the end of the show.

She called Chen Yuxuan again, but no one answered.

When she returned home, what greeted her was a slap from Xu Anguo.

Although Xu Wan is not her biological child, she has been well-behaved since she was a child and has never been scolded, let alone beaten.