Chapter 16

☆ 16. Chapter 16
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

Tang Yao stopped, feeling a little surprised. Was this a dream or rebirth?

"I didn't believe it at first, but I found that Xu Wan was really different from what I imagined."

Xu Haocheng's voice was full of disappointment.

"What? You found out that your sister is not the gentle and kind person you imagined, so you started looking for a sense of presence here? But since you had such a dream, you should know that I don't want to see your Xu family." Tang Yao sneered.

"I know... I just want to remind you that Xu Wan will participate in the next variety show, so be careful." After saying that, Xu Haocheng turned and left.

Tang Yao looked at his back without saying anything or moving.

Xu Haocheng's words reminded Tang Yao of some past events that she had almost forgotten.

She took a deep breath and then let it out slowly.

No matter what Xu Haocheng's mentality is, she doesn't want to have anything to do with the Xu family now.

However, not long after this idea came out, she saw Xu Haocheng again. It was already dark. He was standing pitifully at the door of the B&B. Xiaoyue spotted him and almost thought he was a thief.

When Tang Yao went out, Xu Haocheng was holding his stomach and looking pale, looking fragile as if he would die in the next second.

Tang Yao was so frightened that she quickly said: "Don't die at the door!"

Xu Haocheng, who had abdominal cramps, looked at Tang Yao sadly when he heard this.

In the restaurant, Xu Haocheng ate two bowls of wontons before he felt like he was alive again. He had left in shame before, without considering that he was penniless. When he came back, he almost fainted from hunger on the street.

If he said it, he would be laughed at by his brothers for the rest of his life. Xu Haocheng also felt so embarrassed that he buried his face in a bowl the whole time.

Tang Yao didn't know what to say for a moment, whether the other party was here to remind her or to cause trouble.

After dinner, Tang Yao arranged a small room for Xu Haocheng to rest.

"This is two hundred yuan. You can take the money and leave tomorrow morning. Do you understand?" Tang Yao said with a cold face.

"Okay, I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Xu Haocheng whispered.

"It's good to know. Don't come here again." After Tang Yao finished speaking, she turned and left.

Xu Haocheng was left standing there looking at her back with complicated eyes.

When Tang Yao got up early the next morning, Xu Haocheng had already left, leaving only a note with a phone number and the sentence: I will pay you back.

Tang Yao didn't care and threw the note into the trash can.

After staying for a few days, Ji Mingquan and Huang Hui had to go back because their children were worried about them.

Ji Mingquan spent a long time and finally let Tang Yao relent and sell him a pot of ghost-faced orchid.

He hugged the flowers and left with satisfaction.

When returning, Hua sat in the passenger seat and fastened her seat belt thoughtfully. Ji Mingquan and Huang Hui sat in the back seat, which shows how precious they are.