Chapter 37

☆ 37. Chapter 37
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

Li Yuanyuan took a few bites and then put down her chopsticks. Even so, the portion was much larger than usual. Zhang Ru was very pleased and felt that she had done the right thing by bringing her daughter out to play.

In the garden separated by a wall, tourists were also strolling around the garden with great interest.

The diners who made reservations in the glass restaurant have also been seated.

Xiaokui is one of them. She is a food blogger because her style of eating videos is very healing and can increase people's appetite. She never acts as a supporter for money and her reviews are very real. Therefore Has millions of fans.

She originally had no interest in the glass restaurant in the B&B. She had eaten in many beautiful restaurants, but she found that netizens who had been to the glass restaurant all commented online that the food in the glass restaurant was delicious.

Some fans sent her private messages asking her to try out the taste, because the B&B has opened a reservation quota for the glass restaurant, and they wanted to try it but were afraid of stepping on the wrong side.

For Xiaokui, the B&B is not a professional restaurant after all. Most of the food inside is the same, only ordinary or not delicious, not delicious.

But since it was entrusted by her fans, she made a reservation online for a few days.

Today, it was finally her turn.

She sat down in a less noticeable corner and set up all the things she usually used for shooting. Then she sat down and started checking the dishes she wanted to eat on the menu.

There are home-cooked dishes and more complicated dishes. The menu includes almost all kinds of cuisines, and the prices are not cheap in this small town.

Xiaokui's brows wrinkled slightly. She was half a gourmet and had eaten in many high-end restaurants or restaurants.

But generally restaurants with mixed cuisines have unsatisfactory taste. The boss knows a little bit of everything, but is not good at anything.

She could only order a few representative dishes with the mentality of giving it a try.

Buddha Jumps Over the Wall, Dongting Wild Duck, Sautéed Lamb with Scallions, Mapo Tofu and Winter Melon Cup for one person.

"Hello, good afternoon, dear babies, guess where I am now?" Xiaokui said, lifting the pole fixed on the shelf and spinning it around.

She clicked on the live broadcast, and soon many fans gathered, everyone laughing and saying hello.

Every frame is as beautiful as a painting. Xiaokui, who has seen many beautiful restaurants, has to admit that the scenery here is indeed beautiful.

"This is the Garden B&B in my memory that everyone sent me private messages asking me to come and eat at. To be honest, this is the first time I live broadcast food in a B&B. I ordered a few special dishes and helped everyone try them in a while. ."

After taking her fans to see the scenery, Xiaokui fixed her phone back again.

"It's really beautiful. I really want to go, but it's a pity that I still have to go to work."

"Ah, ah, Xiaokui finally went! I also made an appointment, but it will be next weekend."

"Me too, next week on Friday, this restaurant B&Bs are so popular recently!"