Chapter 5

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Travel
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Travel

As soon as they entered the door, Xiaoyuan and Xiaomei felt that their heads, which were groggy after sitting in the car for several hours, suddenly sobered up.

The fragrance of flowers lingered on the tip of my nose, and there was a large garden in front of me, in which all kinds of flowers competed with each other, which was so beautiful.

There are also the sounds of tinkling water, the sound of fish jumping out of the water, and the chirping of birds attracted by the flowers.

Together they sound really nice.

This garden alone made them reluctant to look away.

"Hello, do you want to stay?" Tang Yao heard the voice and walked out of the room.

Tang Yao has been eating home-grown vegetables recently, and her skin has improved a lot. She is white and pink, and she looks very healthy at first glance.

Vegetable seeds were brought back from the small world of cultivating immortals. Even ordinary vegetable seeds have been soaked in spiritual energy, which is very beneficial to the body of ordinary humans like her.

Therefore, Tang Yao's appearance almost became another scenery in this small garden, which stunned both Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei.

After a while, the two of them came back to their senses and whispered with a blushing face: "Oh, yes, we made a phone call online before."

Tang Yao flipped through the notebook used for recording: "Xiaomei, right? Did you book a single room for 188? There is only one bed in a single room, but the bed is quite big. It is enough for the two of you. We included breakfast. Lunch is also provided, but you need to pay for it yourself. In the garden The flowers can only be viewed and photographed, not picked. If any ornamental animals and plants here are damaged, you will be compensated ten times the original price."

Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei nodded. This place is so beautiful, so it is appropriate to abide by these rules.

Tang Yao took them to see the room again. The walls, floors, and beds were all spotlessly clean. The air was filled with the pleasant scent of flowers, and there were small plants dotted everywhere in the room.

The toilet is also very clean, and the toiletries are neatly arranged. Even the sewer outlet, which is the most likely to hide dirt and evil, is not dusty at all. It makes people happy to look at it.

When you open the window to the yard, you will see a cluster of flowers, and from the window facing outside, you can see a large and quiet bamboo forest.

It simply exceeded their expectations.

"Is this room okay? Or do you want to choose the second or third floor?"

Xiao Yuan's eyes were bright and she nodded desperately: "Yes, it's great. This is the first time for both of us to travel by ourselves. We originally thought we would be in trouble. Yes, I didn't expect it to be so good."

Xiaomei also nodded frequently.

Looking at the two cute little girls, Tang Yao chuckled: "Why are you so cute?"

Xiaoyuan and Xiaomei couldn't wait to hand over the deposit and get the keys.

After putting down their luggage, the two of them did not go out to play first, but ran to the garden to check in and take photos.

From time to time, you can hear the two people exclaiming.

After learning that the beautiful glass house was a restaurant, the two of them decided to stay here for lunch.