Chapter 20

☆ 20. Chapter 20
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

"Zheng Xinrui is so stupid. She was so arrogant when she smashed other people's flowers. If she wants to lose money, she comes online to pretend to be pitiful." "

My boss has said that if it is not intentional, there is no need to compensate. After all, flowers and plants are placed in the public Everyone is careless sometimes."

"Is this what the boss said on purpose? Who would be so kind as not to pay compensation if a flower quilt worth hundreds of thousands of dollars was damaged?" "

It's true, my cousin is an employee of the program team. She told me that I accidentally broke the leaves of the ghost-faced orchid during the recording process. I was frightened at the time, but the boss didn't let her pay compensation and comforted her. She is really nice." "

I'm numb. I just checked. , the ghost-faced orchids are sold for seven figures on the market, but the boss really doesn’t care, after all, they dare to put the flowers outside.”

“The boss is really miserable, and the smelly man made a scandal, these people should apologize to the boss. "

Why would you attack a girl like this? I don't understand, it's disgusting."

Tang Yao's newly registered account instantly gained hundreds of thousands of followers, and everyone rushed to the comment area to express their opinions.

The person who scolded Tang Yao before seemed to have disappeared and did not dare to come out and dance again.

But Tang Yao did not let these people go. A lawyer's letter was issued, suing all the people who had made the most accusations about making pornographic rumors.

Sharp-eyed people discovered that two or three of them were Zheng Xinrui's trumpets, and they were fanning the flames of falsehoods.

Netizens have a worse impression of Zheng Xinrui.

The entertainment company announced overnight that it had terminated the contract with Zheng Xinrui and demanded liquidated damages from her.

Zheng Xinrui once again had another debt on her head.

She was also removed from the Escape from the City variety show.

Zheng Xinrui packed her things and left early in the morning. Before leaving, she glanced at Tang Yao's small building with resentful eyes, and then turned around and left.

Xu Wan was also talking about this incident with Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan who saw the hot search.

"I think Yaoyao's actions may have been too extreme. She didn't leave any way for others to escape. That girl is quite pitiful." Xu Wanke blurred what happened and focused on Tang Yao's actions. Of course, it was inevitable to add fuel and jealousy.

She also did not tell Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan how much Tang Yao's flowers and plants were worth, only saying that the information on the Internet was exaggerated.

"Sure enough, she is a bit of a petty person." Sun Yulan frowned and commented, "I don't know why you insist on asking her to come back. What if she is angry with Wanwan?"

Xu Anguo's face didn't look very good either: "You don't understand. She naturally has her uses, Wanwan, you don't need to worry about these things, just persuade people to come back, and you should also take care of your health there."

Xu Anguo's perfunctory concern did not dampen Xu Wan's mood . Get better.

Her purpose was to trample Tang Yao under her feet, but now Tang Yao seems to be getting better and better.