Chapter 36

☆ 36. Chapter 36
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

After getting the ginseng, the two exchanged contact information, and Wen Guhua left in a hurry. After all, having fun was not his ultimate goal.

When Tang Yao returned to the small garden, everyone was still discussing the flowers and plants in the garden, and many people took out their mobile phones or cameras to take photos.

It’s as lively as the Chinese New Year.

It wasn't until Xiaoli made several tables of delicious food that they took their eyes away from the small garden.

Considering that this group of guests are relatively old, the food made by Xiaoli is relatively light, but still delicious.

While everyone was eating a delicious and nutritious meal, surrounded by greenery, they felt that all their fatigue had disappeared in an instant.

But after all, he was an elderly person, so after eating, he went back to his room to take a lunch break.

Tang Yao also breathed a sigh of relief.

Almost everyone wanted her to sell flowers and plants from the B&B to them, so they were particularly enthusiastic about her, and several even wanted to introduce their grandchildren to him.

Tang Yao almost wanted to run away.

At this time, she returned to her small building and weakly said to Xiaoyue and the others: "I'm going to rest for a while. If you have nothing to do, don't call me. If I don't come out, please bring dinner to me."

Xiaoyue nodded, but He didn't leave immediately, but stretched out his hand and put it on her forehead: "36.2, no fever, are you feeling unwell?"

Her hand was the most accurate thermometer.

Xiaoyue's tone was concerned, which made Tang Yao feel warm in her heart.

"It's okay, I just want to be alone sometimes." Tang Yao smiled.

Xiaoyue felt relieved and turned around to leave.

Tang Yao took a nap and it was already three o'clock in the afternoon when she woke up.

The door of her room is very soundproof. It was changed by her parents when she was in her senior year of high school to prevent the guests at the B&B from disturbing her while studying.

Tang Yao walked to the top of the building, made herself a cup of tea, and then lazily settled into the lounge chair.

You can also see a lot of people hanging out in the garden not far away, and everyone is commenting on the flowers and plants.

Human voices reached her ears, the lounge chair swayed slowly, a slight breeze caressed her face, the sun's light shone gently on her body, and the fragrance of tea slowly penetrated the tip of her nose.

In such an atmosphere, Tang Yao squinted her eyes slightly, enjoying this rare and comfortable time.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep again.

When she woke up, she was already covered with a blanket. When she stood up, Xiaoyue came up with steaming food.

Xiaoyue and the three of them can enter and leave Tang Yao's small building at will. The reason why Tang Yao trusts them so much is entirely because of the setting of this robot.

The evolution of robot thoughts and minds is nothing new in that small interstellar world. There have been battles between robots and humans in the past, so robots nowadays are more cautious. Whether they are used for js or home, once they are born with a little betrayal, thoughts will trigger the self-destruct program.