Chapter 14

☆ 14. Chapter 14
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, he can't walk when he sees these flowers and plants. We want to stay. Please give us the biggest room." A gentle voice came in from outside the door.

"I'll call the boss." Before Xiaoyue left, she took another look at the old man squatting in the garden, and then left uneasy.

She called Tang Yao and told her about the old man's strange behavior.

Xiaoyue still doesn't quite understand the behavior of some human beings, so her words are full of doubts.

When Tang Yao arrived at the door, the old man was talking happily to a woman wearing a cheongsam next to him: "This is the ghost-faced orchid, and the thread tea, as well as the iceberg and flame over there, the quality is so good! It's just so messy. Stacking them together is too wasteful."

"I know, I know, get up quickly, what does it look like! The boss will kick us out after a while." The woman said helplessly.

"Hello, you two. Due to some special reasons, we are temporarily closed to the outside world." Tang Yao said politely to the two of them.

"I know, I know, it's just that variety show. I've already said hello to them. Boss Tang can call and ask." The old man stood up. Although he was talking to Tang Yao, his eyes never left the flowers and plants on the ground.

Before Tang Yao could call to confirm, Huang Yong's call came first.

"Boss Tang, this is the father of the company boss's friend. I'm causing trouble for you."

Huang Yong's voice sounded tired. It seemed that he had been really busy recently. His attitude had always been very good, and Tang Yao did not embarrass him. , agreed directly and rejected his suggestion of adding money.

After hanging up the phone, Tang Yao asked Xiaoyue to take them to the family room of 588.

"Boss, do you sell the flowers here?" Before leaving, the old man asked, "I came here after watching a friend's video. The flowers you have here are all treasures, and they are all very good. If you want to sell them, I'll buy it no matter how much it costs."

The old man was Ji Mingquan who had gone to Zhou Yunliang's home to ask for the address over tea, and the woman was his wife Huang Hui.

"I'm sorry, the flowers here are all unique, and I have no plans to sell them for the time being." Tang Yao said.

The flowers here were all saved one by one by her from other small worlds, and some of them were tainted with fairy spirit. She didn't want to sell them casually.

Ji Mingquan felt a little regretful after hearing the answer. He wanted to say something more, but was pulled away by his wife Huang Hui: "Okay, okay, it's so late today. Let's go have something to eat first. If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Although Ji Mingquan said Somewhat annoyed, he followed me obediently.

After putting away the things, Huang Hui took Ji Mingquan to the restaurant.

Unexpectedly, I also saw a lot of flowers and plants in the restaurant. All of them are varieties sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they are stored separately and carefully taken care of. They are growing well even if they are placed randomly here, swaying slowly in the wind. , Ji Mingquan felt that his eyes were running out.

Huang Hui shook her head and simply sat down and ordered her favorite dish.

"Aunt Huang." A voice sounded across from her. Huang Hui looked up and saw Lu Bei who had taken off his mask and glasses.