Chapter 25

☆ 25. Chapter 25
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

The man obviously heard the conversation they just had.

"Didn't I tell you that we have guests?" Huang Hui frowned slightly.

"Mr. Huang, I thought of a plan, so I came to you in a hurry." The tall and thin man seemed to be the designer of this company. "We can change it like this." "

No need for the time being." Huang Hui said, since she chose to believe Tang Yao didn't plan to make plan 2, and she had a hunch that Tang Yao would give her a big surprise.

"Mr. Huang, can you tell me which designer this is?" There was a hint of arrogance in the man's eyes.

Huang Hui frowned slightly, but before she could speak, Tang Yao stood up: "Hello, I'm not a famous designer, just an ordinary B&B owner."

A trace of disdain flashed in the man's eyes: "Mr. Huang Is this a case of urgent medical treatment? Shouldn’t only well-known designers be able to solve current problems now? What can a B&B owner do?"

Huang Hui frowned even more tightly: "What do I need to explain to you? I know. You are young, energetic, and capable, but you should also learn to respect others. After so many years in society, haven’t you understood the truth that there is heaven and earth and there are people outside the world?” The

man pursed his lips, opened the door and left expressionlessly.

"I'm sorry." Huang Hui said to Tang Yao with an apologetic look, "They are really capable, but most of them are a little arrogant because of their own abilities." "

It's okay, I understand." Tang Yao said.

In the past, after she became the most powerful embroiderer in the Xia Kingdom, she was often targeted and assassins were sent to her. This verbal attack was really nothing.

Now that she knew Tang Yao could repair the finale skirt, Huang Hui gave the partition to Tang Yao to use as a studio.

All the things she needed were moved to the studio for her, and Huang Hui also put down her work to help.

Tang Yao started her work that day. She first took off the layer of tulle on her clothes, and then took out another piece of tulle from her own space while the studio was empty.

When Huang Hui came back, she was so surprised that she subconsciously slowed down her steps when she saw the beautiful horse, like smoke and mist, like the gauze of clouds in the sky.

This is much prettier than the fabric she bought at a high price.

"What... what is this?"

"Yunsha, it is said that the Weaver Girl woven it from clouds. It is as thin as cicada wings and as light as nothing." Tang Yao raised her head and answered.

This piece of cloud yarn was brought back from the ancient world. It was worth thousands of gold at the time and could only be enjoyed by members of the royal family.

Because they look very good, she secretly stocked up on them.

Today, such cloud yarns are basically gone.

"It's so beautiful." Huang Hui stretched out her hand and touched it in the void, her eyes full of love for Yun Sha. She didn't expect Tang Yao to give her such a big surprise.

Tang Yao connected the cloud yarn to the skirt, then picked up the needle and thread and started embroidering the cloud yarn at the hem of the skirt.

Her movements were so fast that her fingers almost danced into shadows.