Chapter 11

☆ 11. Chapter 11
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

Another singer Ouyang Hua looked at Tang Yao with a hint of surprise. Tang Yao didn't like his look very much.

Sportsman Wu Yang is a very honest and honest northern man. He will definitely mention his daughter and wife in one of his three sentences.

Zheng Xinrui saw everyone saying hello to Tang Yao, so she reluctantly said hello.

"Hello, I'm Lu Bei." Lu Bei, who had been behind the crowd, suddenly spoke to Tang Yao.

Tang Yao said with a smile: "Hello."

Everyone was a little surprised when Lu Bei took the initiative to say hello.

Lu Bei just felt strange at this time. His anxiety and headache that had not been relieved seemed to be relieved after getting closer to this B&B.

This realization surprised him. After all, he had been cooperating with the treatment for a long time, but he had not seen any results.

The pain that always followed him was relieved, and he was addicted to the unprecedented comfort in his mind.

That's why I just said hello on impulse.

After realizing that he had lost his composure, Lu Bei coughed lightly and returned to his usual appearance.

After greeting everyone, Huang Yong asked everyone to go back to their rooms to rest. After taking the car for so long and working in the morning, everyone looked a little tired.

Tang Yao went to the restaurant to prepare for dinner.

Xiaoli had already prepared her meal, which was still steaming hot, and was brought directly to her.

Before Lu Bei left, he looked back. Tang Yao was sitting there quietly. The sunlight hit her white, almost transparent skin, which was unbelievably beautiful.

Lu Bei frowned slightly, thinking for a while but didn't seem to understand.

In the afternoon, the director took everyone out to do tasks and take photos of the beautiful scenery of Wanhua Town.

After all, this variety show is mainly about relaxation, and the tasks are not too complicated.

Tang Yao also took the opportunity to go out for shopping and shopping.

Almost everyone on the street knew her and greeted her, and Tang Yao responded with a smile, looking like a sweet and well-behaved person.

Many people have the idea of marrying someone home as their daughter-in-law.

However, Tang Yao politely refused.

After finally getting away from the enthusiastic neighbors, Tang Yao breathed a sigh of relief.

Tang Yao was in a narrow alley at this time and was about to leave when she met three men dressed in a lewd manner.

Tang Yao knew these people. They were well-known gangsters in the town. They were idle all day long, not doing their job properly, and often did petty theft.

In fact, she hadn't seen these people for many years, and it was logical that they were blurred in her memory. However, in her previous life, when she was in a wealthy family, she heard Aunt Li say something about an engaged girl in the town who was attracted by this group of people. The gangster was so ruined that he couldn't bear the humiliation and hung himself at home.

Aunt Li was still quite sad when she talked about this incident. The girl and Tang Yao also knew each other. Tang Yao was not having a good life at the time, but she still felt sad for the girl's experience.