Chapter 35

☆ 35. Chapter 35
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

Xu Wan turned around with a sarcastic look on her face: "Why do you want me to ask Mr. Wang for help again? Give up. What happens to this family in the future has nothing to do with me. Although you have raised me so big, the Chen family and I have nothing to do with each other." The scum marriage has also brought you a lot of benefits, and we are settled."

After saying that, Xu Wan took the man's hand and left the Xu family.

She was originally prepared to marry into the Chen family by any means necessary to save her own life. Unexpectedly, by chance, she saw Chen Yuxuan's mobile phone. The content inside was simply shocking. Neptune was no longer enough to describe him. There were those who had flirted with him and those who were still ambiguous. There are hundreds of new women I met.

Xu Wan's hands were shaking when she looked at her phone, and then she quickly and decisively left Chen Yuxuan and chose the current Mr. Wang.

This man used to be her licking dog. She used to look down on him, but now the situation is different and she can only rely on him temporarily.

Xu Wan left without any nostalgia, leaving only the curses from Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan.

...

Cheng An was sitting in her dressing room, having just put on her makeup. There was a vermilion wooden box in front of her, locked with a brass lock. Locked inside was the dress that Tang Yao had given her.

"Sister Cheng, are we really not going to wear designer clothes?" Cheng An's assistant said worriedly, "This event is quite important, we are the finale." "No

, this is enough. "

At this time, Huang Hui also opened the door and came in with a smile on her face: "Are you ready?"

"Mr. Huang, please advise Sister Cheng. We have never seen this piece of clothing in person. What if it comes out? What should I do if there is a problem?"

"What? Is there a problem with the clothing? Why don't we wear clothes designed by our own designers?" Huang Hui asked.

"Mr. Huang, this was also made by our company's designers." Cheng An smiled mysteriously and reached out to pat the box.

Huang Hui didn't know what she was thinking of, and there was a smile on her face: "If it's her, then I'm looking forward to it."

Since the last time Tang Yao made double-sided embroidery, which made Huang Hui's finale clothes a hit, Huang Hui asked Tang Yao to Became the nominal designer of h clothing.

She will also be given a high salary every month.

After Tang Yao refused twice, she let her go. After all, she sometimes felt itchy and wanted to make clothes.

Soon, the finale came. Cheng An changed into clothes and walked out from the backstage with the blessing of music and lights.

At this time, the little assistant was stunned and couldn't recover for a long time.

Cheng An slowly walked onto the stage, and the skirt on her body changed colors under the light.

It is still a double-sided embroidery, with a phoenix spreading its wings on one side and a soaring dragon on the other. The skirt trailing on the ground happens to be the phoenix tail and the dragon tail. The dragon and the phoenix appear alternately as Cheng An walks.

Cheng An held his head high, as if he were the king of the stage.

Walking to the front, the phoenix and dragon seemed to come alive for a moment and rushed toward the audience.