Chapter 30

☆ 30. Chapter 30
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30

"Don't be afraid, kid, follow us, don't stay with them."

With that said, a few people pulled Tang Yao to the other side, leaving Xu Anguo alone, who was embarrassed and his eyes were red with jealousy. Xu Wan and others.

"What's going on with Tang Yao? How come she knows so many people? She really doesn't even know how to help her parents." Sun Yulan said dissatisfied.

"Okay! Stop talking!" Xu Anguo growled, then turned and left.

The gazes around him were too scorching, and there were many people who laughed at him.

They couldn't stay at this banquet any longer. Even if they could stay, it would be embarrassing.

Seeing Tang Yao leave, Chen Yuxuan subconsciously felt a little regretful. Then he was about to go find Xu Wan, but was grabbed by Chen's mother.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Why are you looking for her? Tang Yao is the real daughter of the Xu family. Xu Wan can't help you with anything, so what's the use?" Mother Chen said.

Father Chen didn't say anything, but he obviously agreed.

"Stop being disgusting, do you think no one knows about your son's bad things?"

Mother Chen was about to curse, but she turned around and saw Huang Hui, the curse words stuck in her throat.

"Also, please leave as well. You are not welcome here." Huang Hui said.

Chen's father and Chen's mother were driven away personally by their host. They didn't know why. They just thought they were being implicated by Xu Anguo's family.

"Look, we are sincerely here to celebrate Mr. Ji's birthday, and we are not familiar with the Xu family."

"Really? It seems that not only do you like plagiarism, but you are also very good at sizing up situations." Huang Hui sneered.

The Chen family was about to retort when they suddenly thought of something and their expressions instantly turned ugly.

Chen's father still retained a glimmer of hope and asked: "H clothing is your industry?"

Huang Hui did not answer, only left them with a sneer, then turned and left, and before leaving, she also told the people guarding the villa not to let them in again. Go in.

Chen's father and Chen's mother looked downcast, now it was all over.

Unlike their dejected departure, Tang Yao was so popular at the banquet that even Lu Bei couldn't squeeze in and could only stand outside with a look of helplessness.

After a while, Lu Nan also came, and the female companion he brought was Cheng An.

The handsome men and beautiful women stand together and look particularly good together.

Lu Nan came to his brother's side and followed Lu Bei's line of sight. He only saw a side face surrounded by a crowd.

Lu Nan also knew these people, people who should not be underestimated in various fields, but at this time, he called Tang Yao "little girl" with an amiable look on his face.

Lu Nan raised his eyebrows slightly, thinking that it was not easy to find a girl that his brother liked.

Tang Yao's smiling face was a little stiff at this time. She held up her mobile phone and asked them to add WeChat messages one by one.