Chapter 12

☆ 12. Chapter 12
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

Lu Bei didn’t say anything about what happened in the afternoon. He knew very well how crazy his fans were.

So he just made up a random reason and got past it.

Seeing that the fans had stopped, the chief director Huang Yong breathed a sigh of relief. You know, Lu Bei's live broadcast was suddenly interrupted in the afternoon, and his phone and private messages almost exploded backstage.

It wasn't until Lu Bei's agent came forward that the situation got better.

Because Lu Bei had not been seen during the task, several other artists also came over and expressed some concern.

Zheng Xinrui didn't catch Lu Bei's camera in the afternoon, so she wouldn't let it go at this time. She had already seen netizens' comments about her during the lunch break, but she didn't take it seriously. Black and red are also red. When her popularity increases, Just create some topic to clear things up.

She pushed Wu Yang aside and faced the camera with a concerned look on her face.

But before he could say anything, Lu Bei stood up and walked out.

Zheng Xinrui was left standing there, the smile on his face disappeared before he could put it on.

Lu Bei is famous for his eccentric and cold personality in the entertainment industry, so fans did not find his actions abrupt. Instead, they picked out details during the live broadcast and felt that their idol had lost weight.

Zheng Xinrui naturally did not dare to show anything in front of the camera, but the secretly clenched fists hidden behind her back still exposed her inner feelings.

...

Far outside an antique courtyard house in Beijing, a black stretched car parked at the entrance of the courtyard. An old man in Tang suit got out of the car and walked hurriedly into the courtyard. The bodyguard behind him hurriedly parked the car. Jog to keep up.

"Old Zhou! Old Zhou!" The old man shouted at the top of his lungs before he had taken a few steps.

"What are you shouting for?! You're so surprised." With this reply, the door to the main wing opened, and the person who came out was Zhou Yunliang, who had stayed at Tangyao B&B for one night before. At this time, he stared in front of him angrily. old man.

"Quick, quick, show me the video you sent to the group before." The old man said straightforwardly, not caring about his tone.

Although Zhou Yunliang was a little confused, he still took out his mobile phone from his pocket and retrieved the video taken that day and handed it to the old man.

After clicking play, the old man stared at the screen without blinking, as if he was afraid of missing something.

After watching it for a while, he replayed it and watched it again carefully. When he finally stopped, his voice became more excited: "If I read it correctly, this must be the ghost-faced orchid, and there are flames next to it. And Bingshan, I can’t see clearly from the side. Lao Zhou, tell me, why can’t you take a good video? Why are you just taking pictures of yourself?!” The

old man’s tone was a bit complaining, and Zhou Yunliang’s eyes widened in anger. Eye.

What you are saying is, if he shoots videos, who will he shoot if he doesn’t shoot himself? !

The person in front of me is one of Lao Zhou's best old friends, named Ji Mingquan. The Ji family's importance in Beijing cannot be underestimated.

Mr. Ji has two daughters and one son. They are all smart and capable, so he has released the rights in his hands early. His biggest hobby is to take care of some flowers and plants, and he is considered a semi-expert. Therefore, in Zhou Yunliang's video He suddenly got so excited when he saw what seemed to be precious flowers and plants.