Chapter 26

☆ 26. Chapter 26
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26

He clicked his tongue a few times, then went straight upstairs to take a shower, ignoring his younger brother.

Before going to bed, Tang Yao received a good night message from Lu Bei. She was slightly startled and then replied with a good night message.

At this time, she was sitting on the bed with her hair disheveled. She always felt that something was wrong with Lu Bei's attitude recently.

Tang Yao shook her head, got rid of the unrealistic thoughts in her head, and fell asleep.

She was indeed tired and had a dreamless night.

The next day, Huang Hui's assistant came to pick her up.

After arriving at the company, Tang Yao found that some people looked wrong.

It was as if he was pointing at her.

She looked at the assistant beside her, who frowned slightly and was obviously unaware.

After getting into a separate elevator, the assistant said: "I'm sorry, this is my dereliction of duty. I will definitely find out what happened as soon as possible." "

It's okay. You don't have to blame yourself. I probably know a little bit. After all, I am Airborne, but after the work comes out, they will naturally shut up."

Tang Yao has this confidence.

Returning to the studio, Tang Yao began to do the finishing work.

Although it is the finishing touch, it is also very detailed.

This busy time means one day plus one all-nighter.

The next day, Huang Hui opened the door and saw brand-new clothes in front of her, which almost dazzled her eyes.

She couldn't help but be fascinated by it, it was so beautiful.

She was glad that she believed in Tang Yao, and Tang Yao actually gave her an answer that satisfied her.

This was an aura that none of the designers in her company had. Huang Hui really wanted to keep her at this moment.

But soon, she suppressed this thought again.

Tang Yao stayed up all night, and after giving Huang Hui the precautions, she went to catch up on her sleep on the small bed in the studio.

By the time she woke up, it was already noon.

The fashion show started in the evening, and the office was quiet at this time, obviously everyone was busy.

Tang Yao was about to get up when she heard the studio door being pushed open.

Her position was blocked by a cabinet and she couldn't be seen when entering.

She originally thought it was Huang Hui who was back, but the next second, the deliberately soft footsteps made Tang Yao stop her movements.

Tang Yao quietly took out her mobile phone, turned it to silent, then clicked on the camera and stretched out from the cover of the table.

Tang Yao didn't expect to see an unfamiliar face, still wearing cleaner's clothes.

The man also held a utility knife in his hand. After looking around for no one, he was ready to attack the clothes he had just modified.

Just as Tang Yao was about to stop him, the door to the lounge was opened.