Chapter 28

☆ 28. Chapter 28
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

It was near noon, and Tang Yao found a Chinese restaurant with high reviews online and not far from the shopping mall to have lunch.

The environment is nice and the service is pretty good, but the dishes are a bit unsatisfactory. However, adhering to the principle of not wasting, Tang Yao still eats everything cleanly.

After returning the gifts to the hotel, Tang Yao went to a nearby garden for a walk in the afternoon.

During this period, Huang Hui called and said that a friend wanted to ask her to embroider a double-sided embroidery. The price was very high, but Tang Yao refused.

In fact, many people came to Huang Hui for help, but they were all blocked by Huang Hui. She knew Tang Yao's character.

When Huang Hui was busy, she put the reward in Tang Yao's card.

It was eight figures more than the price they had agreed upon, and Huang Hui said it was a separate payment for the fabric.

The whole day was spent leisurely, and by the time Tang Yao returned to the hotel, it was already evening.

And because she didn't check her phone much all day today, she didn't know that she was posted online and suffered abuse from many netizens.

Back at around one o'clock in the morning today, when everyone was still sleeping, an anonymous netizen jumped out and revealed that the person Miss Xu mentioned on the show was actually looking for the illegitimate daughter of the Xu family.

And it was Xu's father who forced her to go.

Anonymous netizens also posted a video of the scene when Xu Wan met Tang Yao in a B&B.

There was no live broadcast at that time, and it could be seen from the angle of the camera that it was being secretly filmed.

People who don't know the truth will only think that Tang Yao is aggressive when they see this video. The real eldest daughter of the Xu family put down her body and begged her to go home, but she even took Qiao?

What Xu Wan said was also somewhat ambiguous, making it difficult for everyone to tell the truth.

Xu Wan's best friend Sun Le also stood up and helped speak, saying that what she hated most was illegitimate daughters.

These remarks further confirmed the revelations made by anonymous netizens.

She usually likes to share her life on Weibo and has accumulated a few fans. Everyone knows that she also comes from a wealthy family, so her words are still credible.

By the time most people got up, this matter had already been fermented and became a hot search topic.

The words "illegitimate daughter" are particularly dazzling.

Netizens were very fast. It didn't take long for them to find Tang Yao's newly registered B&B account. Under the only Weibo post, they started posting all kinds of weird and fragrant things.

This matter developed very quickly and even affected the Xu family's company.

Because not only some people scolded Tang Yao, but also others scolded Xu Anguo.

At noon, Xu Anguo came home with a dark face.

"How could this happen? How could Tang Yao become my illegitimate daughter? The company's business has also been greatly affected!"