Chapter 77- A New Family

Cannot believe so many people are still here for this story! What can I say, I am eternally grateful for all your love!

--

Shivaay breathed in the cold air as he sipped the last of his Americano. London wasn't so bad after all and while he waited for his Annika and Shivi to come down from their home, he felt it was probably the best city in the entire world.

"SSO!" Shivi's excited voice rang around him and he turned, his face breaking into a huge smile as he threw his coffee glass away to grab his daughter in his arms. 

"Shivi! How are you?" He asked and the little girl kissed his cheek, before hugging him again.

"I missed you!" She mumbled into his air and Annika smiled at the father-daughter duo.

"I missed you too!" Shivi said. "Let's go, I am getting late now!"

"Wow, the excitement wore down quick huh?" Annika said and hugged Shivaay, planting a secret kiss on his lips when their daughter was looking away. "Mine's just getting started."

"Flirty much?" Shivaay mumbled as she blushed, before pulling away to bring out her car.

After dropping a very excited Shivi to her school, Annika decided to take her boyfriend to a fancy breakfast. They parked the car at her apartment to walk around the city, holding each other's warm hands in the cold.

"Toh bataiye, what would you like to eat?" Annika asked and Shivaay shrugged.

"Anything you like. You know I am not a picky eater-

Annika's scoff ended his sentence in the middle and Shivaay gasped.

"You ARE a picky eater, and a fancy one too!" Annika laughed and shook her head. "Isiliye main aapko ek bahut acchi jagah le jana chahti hoon."

"Annika." Shivaay said and tightened his grip on her hand. "I'll eat anything, anywhere with you. The place doesn't matter, you matter."

Annika's heart welled up with his words as she tried to keep her tears at bay. Oh how she loved this new version of her Shivaay, who was not afraid to say what he felt.

"Thank you, yahan aane ke liye." She said and bit her lip. "I know maine aapse bahut bada sacrifice maanga hai...sabko chhod kar aaye hain aap-

"Annika, please don't feel guilty. Main jinse pyaar karta hoon, aaj wo mere liye bahut khush hain. You know, poori family mujhe khushi khushi airport drop karne aayi thi, Dadi se lekar Rumya tak, sab-

"Aur Pinky aunty?" She intercepted and nodded when he remained silent. "Mujhe pata tha."

"You know how she is, she does this...emotional blackmail and manipulation. If she truly loves me as her son, then she would be happy for me." Shivaay shrugged and wiped her tears. "I love you Annika and maine tumse promise kiya hai, that I will give this my everything."

"Pata nahin kaunse acche kaam kiye hain maine iss life mein, jo mujhe aap dobaara mil gaye!" Annika smiled through her tears and hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back.

---

"Welcome to London Shivaay." Vikram cheered with a beer as they all sat in his living room that evening post their dinner party. 

"You know what, I am so proud of you both." Sonakshi grinned as she sipped on her tea. "Aisi feeling aa rahi hai jaise mere bacche exam mein paas ho gaye."

Shivaay and Annika laughed out loud as Siddharth rolled his eyes.

"Toh Shivaay...what are you planning to do now?" He asked and Shivaay looked at Annika with a smile.