Chapter 6- Hello Again

Chapter 6

"What is it Anni? What happened?" Sonakshi asked, walking behind Annika who was practically running to her room. As Vikram, with Aryan and Shivi, followed them, Annika opened her room went inside.

"Anni, what happened? Please tell me, I am seriously getting worried now!" Sonakshi said as Annika sat on the bed, taking heavy breaths.

"Shiv..Shivaay..." Annika said and looked at Vikram and Sonakshi, who were looking at her with confused expressions.

"Who is Shivaay, Anni?" Vikram asked as Annika just stared at Sonakshi with a worried expression. Sonakshi's eyes widened as she held Annika's shaking hand.

"Is he your..."

Annika nodded as Vikram and Sonakshi gasped.

Sonakshi looked at Vikram and he nodded, taking Aryan and Shivi with him. As they left Annika and Sonakshi alone, Annika spoke.

"What is he doing here Sona? And why does he want to meet me?" Annika asked, tapping her fingers on the edge of the bed.

"Anni, if I remember correctly, you told us that you left him. In the middle of the night. Without telling a soul. Right?" Sonakshi asked Annika, remembering when Annika had shared the story of her marriage with them.

"Yes, I did." Annika said, nodding her head. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you left him without telling. He probably thought that you vanished into thin air, right? So may be, he saw you here and wants to meet you, naturally he would want to, it's been four years! May be he wants an answer, or closure?" Sonakshi explained as Annika bit her lip, deep into thinking. She sighed.

"Probably. I don't know Sona. Should I meet him?"

"Why not? Meet him once; see what he wants to talk about or say. It's not as if you are afraid to see him again?" Sonakshi asked as Annika chuckled.

"Why would I be afraid? But I will have to tell him why I left. It will probably hurt his ego but a girl has to do what a girl has to do." Annika just shrugged as Sonakshi smiled.

"Anni, will you tell him about Shivi?" Sonakshi asked a few minutes later into silence as Annika frowned.

"I don't think I will. What will he do with that information, huh? I don't think it matters if he knows this or not." Annika said.

Sonakshi nodded as the phone in the room rang, the ringing alarming the ladies. Annika went and picked it up.

"Hello Mam, a Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants to meet you, should I send him to your room?" The receptionist asked as Annika's heart thudded.

"Huh, send him after fifteen minutes please." Annika said as the receptionist said yes.

"He is coming up." She said as Sonakshi walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Just relax. Talk to him. Everything will be fine. And Vikram and I are in the next room, so just shout if you need us! And don't worry about Shivi, ok? All the best!" Sonakshi comforted her as she nodded with a tight smile.

As Sonakshi left the room, Annika sat on the sofa. Her mind was filled with thoughts, with questions, for which she had no answers.

What will he say?

Does he really want to meet me to get closure?

Is he alone?

Is everyone here?