Chapter 32- Party Time!

Chapter 32

"So this design is final, yes?" Annika asked the couple sitting in front of them, who nodded eagerly.

"Great." Annika smiled as she wrote down the design number.

"We are very excited." The bride-to-be said, her face glowing with excitement. "I just cannot wait to see the decorations!"

"Yes, we are really excited." The groom-to-be said and Annika nodded.

"It'll be perfect, I assure you!" She said and they nodded.

"We will take your leave now, thank you so much!" The woman said and they stood up.

"You will get a call by Wednesday. The rough blueprint will be ready by then. Do you want me to email it to you or would you like to come here to see it?" Annika asked.

"We will come here!" The man said, looking at his fiancé who nodded in agreement.

"Okay then." She said and called Eva.

"Yes Ma'am." Eva came, a diary and pen in her hand.

"Write their names for Wednesday." Annika said and Eva nodded, opening her diary to see Annika's schedule for that day.

"Two pm." Eva said to the couple and they nodded.

"We will be there, thank you so much!" The woman said and the couple left.

Annika sighed and sat back, biting her lip. Looking at Eva, she smiled and mouthed, now what?

"A baby shower. The couple will be here shortly. They just called." Eva said and Annika nodded.

"Ma'am, lunch?" Eva asked and Annika nodded.

"What's in it?" She asked.

"Shivaay got some burgers." Eva said and Annika made a face. She just had cheeseburgers a day ago.

"Order me a salad." She said and Eva nodded and left.

Five minutes later, her door was knocked and she looked up.

"Soumya? Rudra?" She said and stood up as the young couple walked in, grinning.

"We are your two o'clock appointment." Soumya said and Rudra nodded keenly.

"Wha-really! Oh come in!" Annika said, smiling excitedly.

The couple walked in excitedly and Annika quickly asked Noah to get some wafers and chips for Soumya.

"No Di, that's not necessary." Soumya said as she sat.

"Come on, I can't let you go empty stomach!" Annika said and smiled. "So, a baby shower? In London?"

"May we come in?" Someone said and Annika looked behind Rudra and Soumya, only to see Omkara and Gauri standing at the door.

"Of course, please!" She said and they walked in.

"We have an appointment with you today." Gauri said and Annika frowned.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes, it is at two-thirty but we couldn't wait." Omkara shrugged and Annika chuckled.

"So, what are you celebrating?" She asked.

"A reception. Actually, we were thinking of merging the baby shower and the reception, what do you think about it?" Gauri asked and Annika nodded.

"I don't think merging them will be a good idea. How about keeping them one after the other? On the same day?" Annika suggested and everyone nodded.