Chapter 63- Oh shoot.

First of all, I felt like a horrible villain after the last update & cliffhanger and although I had my fill of evil laughs, I could not leave you guys feeling like this. I was going to update next weekend but because I am an angel, I am updating today, straight from my office desk. Don't hate me anymore LOL.

Enjoy! :D

---

Shivaay had never shouted so much at a cab driver as he did today. The driver looked terrified as he turned the car into various lanes and sighed a huge relief when his exasperated passenger left the cab with a wad of cash in the back seat and mumbling ten thank yous.

Shivaay ran inside the pub stating an emergency to the bouncer standing at the door. His white face and red eyes were enough for the bouncer to not stop him and he let him enter without a fuss.

When Shivaay entered the pub, he was welcomed with darkness, with only beams of bright, colorful lights running along the huge hall and loud, rock music vibrated in his ears. He looked around, trying to find his family when he was pulled aside by someone.

"Bhaiya!" Rudra shouted and Shivaay looked at him, relieved.

"Where is she?" He simply asked and Rudra pointed at the corner of the pub.

"I just saw her go to the washroom." He said and Shivaay nodded, before running to the other side of the bar.

As he faced the doors named He & She, he took a deep breath before barging inside the women's loo. Inside, it was as dark as outside and he could see her facing the mirror, her maroon dress all very familiar. He just grabbed her hand and started pulling her outside the loo and outside the pub. He could hear her shouting but he ignored it. He had a million questions running in his head and nothing could stop him.

Why?

What is happening?

How?

Why now?

How could you?

"I said leave my hand you asshole!" She shouted yet again and he frowned as they exited the pub where he could hear her more clearly.

This is not her voice.

He turned around, only to find he was actually grabbing Naina's arm as she tried to pull her hand away.

"Naina?" He whispered and she looked at him, pure confusion all over her face.

"Shivaay? You?" She asked. "Can you leave my hand please?"

"Oh...sorry." He said and left her arm.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked angrily while rubbing her arm as he stared at her or at her dress.

"Your dress...is-

"Is what?" She asked crossly and he looked at her.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry." He shook his head and cleared his throat. "I...mistook you for Annika, she's...wearing the same dress...today and she's in this...pub-

"I know. I met her tonight." Naina nodded. "But she's not here right now. And by the way, what's with this violence? Do you regularly treat her like a freaking toy? Barging in the women's washroom, grabbing her by the arm so tightly, pulling her as if you are an uncivilized caveman instead of an educated man?"

"I...no...I am sorry." He gulped and frowned. "What do you mean...she's not here?"

"She left an hour ago." Naina shrugged and Shivaay looked at her.