Chapter 28- Hello Again!

Chapter 28

"What are you doing here?" Annika almost shouted as soon as she entered her office.

Shivaay stood in front of her, dressed in a crisp white shirt and blue jeans, smiling widely, with a cup of coffee in his hand and a Jashn ID card around his neck.

What the hell is he doing here?

Smiling like a maniac?

In my office?

Holding my coffee?

And wearing an ID card with my company's name on it?

No, no, please, I can't handle all this at nine in the morning! Please let this be a nightmare God, please!

"Ma'am, this is your new PA. Mr Shivaay." Eva replied with a smile.

NO! NO, NO, NO!

"No, no, no." Annika said and shook her head in denial. "No, not at all!"

"What happened Ma'am?" Eva asked with a frown.

"Who hired him?" Annika asked angrily.

"I di..did." Eva gulped, scared of her Boss for the first time in years.

"Why? How could you hire anyone without consulting me?" She shouted and Eva quivered.

"He was...was qualified for..the...so I thought...that-

"So you will hire anyone if he is-

"Annika, stop it." Shivaay intervened.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you to tell me to stop it while you stand in my office? And if you are really hired to work here then don't tell your Boss to stop it, do you get it!?" Annika screamed, her heart beating fast.

Shivaay gulped and nodded, looking down. He had never seen this side of Annika, this authoritative and bossy side.

"Eva, my cabin, now!" Annika said and walked inside her cabin, Eva following her slowly.

"I am so sorry Ma'am, I didn't know you would be so angry! Sonakshi Ma'am had told me to hire a PA for you and-

"Eva." Annika said calmly. "Sonakshi is not your Boss, is she? I am. So you need to ask me before hiring anyone, right?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am sorry." Eva said, her eyes teary.

"Please, don't cry. I am sorry too, I shouldn't have shouted at you like this in front of everyone." Annika said.

"No Ma'am, you are my Boss, you have all the rights to shout at me!" Eva said and Annika chuckled.

"Okay then, go back to work!" She said and opened a file.

"Ma'am, what should I do about Mr Shivaay, should I send him back?" Eva asked before she left.

"No, let him stay." Annika said with a smile. "I trust your judgement."

As much as Annika hated Shivaay being here at her office, she didn't want to harm Eva's self-confidence. If Eva had hired him, she would respect it.

"Anyways, he's going to get fired soon." She mumbled to herself as Eva left with a huge smile on her face.

There was a knock on her door a minute later and she looked up to see Shivaay standing on the opposite side of the glass door. He opened the door and came in.