Chapter 60- Well, hello there!?

"Client?" Shivaay asked again and Annika nodded.

"Yes. He was here for an event-

"He wants you to plan an event for him?" Shivaay asked rather loudly and Annika looked at him.

"Yeah, I am an event manager." She said and he nodded, cursing himself.

Relax Shivaay, he was just a client and as Rudy said, it's not necessary that he was the same Aditya with whom Annika-

"Want to have lunch?" Annika asked, breaking into his thoughts and he looked at her.

She seems normal. Who would act so normal after meeting their ex-lover? He was probably not that Aditya!

"Yes. Let's go." Shivaay said and Annika quickly fetched her purse.

"I forgot to tell you, I am going to see a property for the new cafe tomorrow." She said as they got in the car. "You guys want to come?"

"Sure. Let me ask Rudra." He said and quickly texted his brother. "So, what does Mr Mehta want you to organize?"

"What?" Annika asked and gulped. "Party."

"Birthday party?" He asked and she shrugged.

"No." She said and he nodded looking away, not used to her one word answers.

Annika cursed herself again and again for lying to him. But she didn't know what to do. She did not want to tell Shivaay that this Aditya was the same one, it would be so awkward. If she told him, he would be uncomfortable that she's working for Aditya and she'll have to step back from the project and she could not do that.

Just because she had slept with Aditya in the past didn't mean his future with his girlfriend should be affected in any way. If she stepped back, Aditya's plans to propose Naina would be dampened and she did not want that at all.

But she could tell him it's a proposal party, right? That'll not harm anyone.

"It's a proposal party." She said after a few minutes.

"What?" Shivaay asked, not able to hear her clearly.

"Mr Mehta is going to propose to his girlfriend. That's what I have to organize, a proposal party. It's going to be a secret, his girlfriend must not know at all." She explained while looking at the road and failed to see Shivaay's huge grin.

"Really?" He asked and she nodded. "That's great."

Shivaay smiled to himself with happiness as the news floated in his head.

Who cares if this is the same Aditya? He's proposing his girlfriend! He has moved on!

Yes it's very weird that he has asked Annika to plan the event but his Annika is the best, no one can deny that!

"Shivaay?" Annika called him and he looked at her, eyes shining. "Are you...okay?"

"I am very...okay. Let's go, I am starving!" He said excitedly and got down, as Annika frowned and shrugged.

An hour later, they walked out of the restaurant, laughing at their discussions of whales and sharks when Shivaay was suddenly hugged by a excited looking woman.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" The woman almost screamed as Annika's eyes widened in surprise.

"Naina Pratap Zaveri!" Shivaay laughed and hugged her back as Aditya walked behind her.

"Oh my God, I literally cannot believe it's you!" Naina chuckled and Shivaay nodded.

"What's it been? Ten? Twelve years?" He said and she shrugged as they started talking.

"What's happening?" Aditya asked Annika by taking her a little aside as she looked at him with a shocked face.

"Do you think I have any idea?" She said, shaking her head. "Why does my boyfriend know my ex-lover's girlfriend?"

"Oh my God, he knows Naina!" Aditya suddenly gasped. "No, no! What if he tells-

"Shh!" Annika shushed him. "He doesn't know it's you. For him, you are Mr Mehta, that's it. And Mr Mehta is just my client. Relax."

As they discussed their situation, Naina came closer to Shivaay.

"Shivaay, please don't tell my boyfriend that you are my-

"No, of course, that'll be weird. We are just old friends. If my girlfriend knows about us, she's going to throw a fit." Shivaay said and Naina nodded understandingly.

"Same here." She said and smiled as Aditya and Annika came forward.

"Hi darling, won't you introduce me to your friend?" Aditya asked, keeping his hand on Naina's back.

"Yes. Shivaay, this is Aditya Mehta, my boyfriend and Adi, this is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. We were in college together." She said and Annika looked at Shivaay.

"Together?" She said and Shivaay looked at Naina.

"In the same class." Naina said quickly and nodded.

"And this is my beautiful girlfriend, Annika." Shivaay said and Annika smiled as Naina stared at her.

"I have seen you somewhere." Naina said before suddenly gasping. "Oh my...are you Annika...as in Jashn's Annika?"

"Guilty." Annika chuckled as Naina gasped again.

"Oh my God, I am a huge fan, I can't believe this!" She chuckled excitedly as Annika smiled. "Shivaay, look at you, dating celebrities and all, huh? Didn't you once say, I will never date famous people?"

"Well, what can I say? This one is special." He said as Annika blushed furiously with a soft smile.

"That's so...sweet." Aditya said and looked at his girlfriend. "We should go, I am very hungry."

"Yes, yes." Naina nodded and they all bid their goodbyes.

The day shined brightly as the four ex-lovers parted their ways.