Chapter 14

We made it to the hotel, and I was surprised to see that no fans were there

We made it to the hotel, and I was surprised to see that no fans were there. Chan insisted that we hold hands though in case anyone was sneaking around like they had at the restaurant when Seungmin and I had been noticed.

I begrudgingly agreed, and we walked in last behind the rest of the boys. The manager handed Chan his hotel key, and we headed to the elevator.

It wasn't until we got into his room that I realized I hadn't been given a room. I turned to go retrieve my key from the manager, too, when Chan stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"He forgot to give me the key to my room," I explained and opened the door. Chan put his hand against it and shut it again.

"This is your room."

"No, this is your room."

"Exactly."

It took a second for it to click. When it did, I let out a loud laugh.

"Absolutely not."

"You don't think any fans would be suspicious if they found out we had different rooms, but that we were serious enough for me to bring you on tour?"

"But..." I tried to think of a good reason to argue. "It wasn't in the contract."

"Because it's not in the contract that we are on the same bus either, but we are. There are two beds, so it didn't need to be in the intimacy clauses either."

"But won't the Korean fans shame you for premarital sex or something?"

"They're not as prude as you seem to think they are. They'll get more upset finding out that we're dating. Besides, I'm from Australia. They know I was raised differently."

I looked behind him at the two beds. At least he'd been generous enough to request a room where we didn't have to share. "We don't have to sleep together?"

"No." He didn't sound upset with me, just definitive. He threw his bag onto the bed near the wall, allowing me the bed by the window.

"Okay."

There was a knock at the door and Chan went to open it. Someone had brought our bags up from the bus, and he wheeled mine over to me before getting his own.

"Thanks," I said

"Yeah," he answered. I opened my suitcase and grabbed some things to wear tonight.

I pulled out a pair of Nike shorts and a tank top but remembered something I'd heard him say in an interview before.

"You don't really sleep naked do you?"

Chan stopped what he was doing and eyed me with a devilish smile. "Why? Don't you want to see?"

I nearly choked, and my ears were burning. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks, but tried to maintain my composure.

"I—I..." I stuttered. Shit.