Chapter 25

The minute the metal hit Chan's palm he opened his eyes and snapped them to mine

"Fine," he growled and walked away. He slammed the door behind him so hard that it made me jump. I put my t-shirt and sweatpants that I had been wearing on over my outfit. It was his own fault that this happened. What did he expect?

I went to my own suitcase to see if there was anything I could possibly wear tonight when someone knocked on the door. I went to open it, but Chan stormed past me to get to it first.

The security guard handed him a wardrobe bag, and he flung it in my direction halfheartedly.

"Here," he mumbled.

I picked it up and brought it to the bathroom with me to change into.

Inside was a pair of black skinny jeans and a silver silk tank top with a lace trim. It was much more appropriate and something I would've chosen for myself. I changed and walked back out to grab my pair of silver boots.

It wasn't lost on me that it would've matched perfectly with a silver bracelet that was no longer on my wrist. I sighed and curled my hair into an updo, opting for large silver earrings since the bracelet wasn't an option as a stand-out piece.

The entire time that I was getting ready, Chan sat on the bed with his headphones on ignoring me. I put on a nude lip oil and went to wait in the hallway. I could ignore him just as easily.

This would be my first concert as Chan's girlfriend. I needed to look happy and like the luckiest fan alive who had all of her dreams come true. I was practicing smiling when Hyunjin strolled out of his room.

"That's not what I expected you to be wearing."

I gave a small laugh in response.

"Did you two have a fight?" He nodded towards my bare wrist.

"Yea," I sighed.

"He's easy to fight with," Hyunjin admitted.

"He packed all of those things knowing I had a reputation to fix," I complained.

"I know. I'm sure he's sorry."

"He is. But it doesn't change the fact that he did it."

Hyunjin just nodded and more members joined us in the hallway. Chan came out last and had moved his headphones to sit around his neck. He was blasting the BTS Dark & Wild album. Hyunjin shook his head which let me know not to say anything to him.

I guess I was seeing sulky, moody Chan now. He texted someone and then looked up to the group.

"Let's go," he ordered and snatched my hand, leading me down the hall first. I passed Felix and Han, and they filed behind me and others fell in line behind them. Chan didn't pause in the lobby to line up as usual. He kept marching straight outside.