Chapter 33

PSA: Skip to Chapter 34 if SA is a trigger for you

PSA:
Skip to Chapter 34 if SA is a trigger for you.

I put all of this information in one chapter so it's easily skippable for anyone who needs to...

The only information that will be relevant later on is that one of the men told her, "What's done is done".

*********************************************

Incident 1: August 17, 2015

"I had just started college," I began. "I was planning to rush a sorority at my school, and they had made it very clear that freshman caught drinking wouldn't be considered...this rule only applied to the women of course."

"I went to a party to socialize and to make more friends. I'd already gone to a few of the other parties that week and the frats were having the freshman boys walk us across campus to make sure we got back safely since the area my school was in was small enough to walk around on foot but a little shady after dark."

Chan was listening intently.

"When I was ready to leave, they assigned me a freshman. I recognized him from my history seminar. We walked back, and he was quite charming. He told me about where he'd grown up and said it was a lot different than where the school was. He seemed cute."

Chan shifted uncomfortably as if he could tell this was where the story turned.

"He asked if he could have a water for the walk back since it was really hot out. I agreed. He came with me to my room and kissed me. I'd found him attractive, and I'd kissed someone before, so I welcomed it. But then he pushed me down onto my bed. I was wearing a skirt and he pulled the fabric up."

I had detached myself while I told the story but moved from staring at the ceiling back to Chan who was staring down at me as I laid in his lap.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Ella, if it's something that you think I need to know to be able to be with you and not hurt you, then yes," he answered.

"Okay. I can stop if you want me to," I offered. Chan nodded sadly and prepared to listen.

"He pushed my underwear aside and slid his fingers into me. I cried, and I tried to push him away. He covered my mouth and used his thighs to hold my legs open. He used his other hand to restrain both of mine above my head. He was double my size. I felt helpless. I was helpless."

"I'm so sorry, Ella," Chan whispered. I gave him a soft smile. I knew what was next would be harder for him to hear.

"I had thought that would be it, but then he let go of my mouth, and I heard him unbuckle his pants."