Chapter 54

I think I peaked in life this morning

I think I peaked in life this morning. Chan had just very sweetly danced with me while singing my favorite song of all time.

It had taken everything I had to leave him alone to go shower. When I came out of the bathroom, he squeezed my bum through my towel on his way to bathe himself.

I knew we were holding back because of the mic. What I really wanted was to get into the shower with him again. I wanted to lather soap on his chest and watch him sexily clean my body with his. The idea of it was enough to turn me on.

I had no time for that right now, though. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup to go for lunch with everyone. I had to stay focused on the bigger picture.

I kept my bracelet on as a reminder that we needed to be careful of what we said. We didn't know what items were recording everyone else.

Chan finished showering and came into the room in just a towel, too. I forgot how to breathe when I looked at him. His body was glistening and his muscles were steamy from the hot water. His lips were swollen, and he bit his bottom one in thought as he chose what to wear. His hair was soaked and dripped to his pecs. I could've drooled. My jaw dropped when he removed his towel to put on his boxers. My eyes trailed down. His thighs were strong and wide and, between them, swung his dick. It taunted me as though it knew I couldn't have him right now.

His boxers covered it, and I finally felt my lungs work again. My eyes trailed back up his shimmering body and up to his face. He had an eyebrow cocked and was smirking at me. My face turned bright red at having been caught staring.

"Enjoying the view?" he teased. I usually would've turned away and retreated into myself out of embarrassment. Instead, I walked over to him and stood as close to his damp body as possible. His eyes narrowed and watched me as I sunk to my knees in front of him.

I pulled his boxers down. The sight of me near his dick was enough to have him growing hard. I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Ella," Chan sighed in anticipation. He was unraveling in front of me. I almost felt bad when I placed a kiss near the base of his dick and redressed him. If he was going to tease me, I'd tease him, too.

I walked back to inspect my makeup in the mirror. Still perfect.

I turned back to face Chan whose jaw was on the floor. He pulled the waistband of his boxers down and revealed the red stain from my lipstick.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," he confessed. He wasn't even a little upset about it, and I was so grateful once again that he wasn't like other men. "Maybe I'll get that tattooed," he suggested as he examined it.

I laughed out loud. "I'm pretty sure you'd get one needle prick in and leave. Especially right there."

"You're probably right," he admitted as he put on a shirt and headed towards me. His eyes narrowed at my wrist.