Chapter 51

When the show started, I left Chan's room and watched from the backstage monitor for a while

When the show started, I left Chan's room and watched from the backstage monitor for a while. I was surprised that the venue had sold out considering that they had just released tickets a couple of days ago. Then again, if I'd just been at the Dallas show and was headed to the airport when they made the announcement, I would've bought a ticket and changed my flight, too.

Mana was watching from the stands with Dmitri, and I wondered if she was equally in awe of the guys' ability to sell out the venue on such short notice. They definitely had an undeniably loyal fan base.

They had just begun Comflex when I felt chilly. I shivered and went to the dressing room in search of one of Chan's hoodies. He had several for me to pick from...all black. I chose one at random and decided to wander around since I'd never really explored backstage.

I found the sets for Venom being readied. The crew waved at me as I walked by. I smiled as much as I could manage and waved back. The collars for Red Lights were hanging nearby.

As I walked, I realized that there weren't any guards back here. Usually, they were waiting by the doors in case a crazed fan decided to break in.

The dressing rooms were empty, too. I decided to head down the hall to where JYP's room was. Maybe I could find something in there that the boys could use for their blackmail to end fan service.

Unfortunately, the door was closed, but I could see the light shining out from underneath, so I knew somebody was in there. I could vaguely hear JYP talking on the other side, so I put my ear against the door to listen.

"Has anyone found anything yet? Any ideas?" JYP asked.

"Han and Lee Know's audio could be used like Chan and Ella's over Red Lights," someone suggested.

I quickly pieced together that they were making punishments for the guys. My chest tightened at how conniving they all were. They had made him so much money. Couldn't he just leave them alone?

"No, dumbass," JYP retorted, "We want people to think they're straight. We can't hand over an audio of them fucking for people to find out that they're together." I heard what sounded like a slap and someone yelp.

"Seungmin is definitely seeing that Mana chick," someone announced. I felt nervous hearing my friend's name brought up in whatever was going on in there.

"Obviously," JYP replied. "How serious is it?"

"Still trying to figure that out, sir," he answered.

"What about you?" JYP asked.

"Listen," he replied.

"...get bored of me and want someone more experimental," I heard my own voice echo throughout the room.

"In what way?" Chan had replied.

"Like sexually. I'm obviously not very
experienced, and, because of my past, there's a lot I may never be comfortable with. Like BDSM stuff..." My face turned red while I listened to my confession be announced to the room. Some of the men laughed which made me feel sick to my stomach.