Chapter 48

When I woke up the next morning, I was still curled against Chan

When I woke up the next morning, I was still curled against Chan. He must've been dreaming about something hot because he was rock-hard and threatening to penetrate me.

"Chan," I whispered. He awoke and squirmed nearer to me as he held me closer to him. Each of his hands held one of my breasts. His thumbs grazed across each nipple, and I gasped and melted into him.

He kissed my neck and playfully bit my shoulder.

One of his hands abandoned my tits to trail down and cup my center. I knew I was wet and felt embarrassed.

I turned to face him. "I don't just want you for sex. I didn't mean to get turned on."

Chan laughed and kissed me quickly a bunch of times to make me smile.

"Ella, we're both turned on. It's not just you," he told me. He lifted his hips into me and aligned with my entrance as his hard dick went through my folds.

"Fuck," I cried out as he teased me.

"Dirty girl," he scolded me for cursing. "Ella, would you be open to trying something new?"

"New?" I wondered what he could mean. Chan obviously had a lot more experience than me.

"Rougher?" he answered.

"How rough?"

"Have you seen the Red Lights video?" he stroked my lips with his thumb while he spoke. It was intoxicating and very distracting.

"Yes," I sighed. My heart was racing.

"That wasn't just a concept," he began. "It was a fantasy of mine," he confessed.

"To be dominated?" I was shocked. I couldn't imagine controlling someone else like that.

"No, to dominate someone," his eyes lowered.

"You want to chain me down?" I was unsure. I hadn't even had vanilla sex that many times yet and even one of those had resulted in a panic attack.

"I'll introduce you slowly. You can be my sub, baby. Let me have a little power over you."

He reached for something on the floor and pulled up his belt. "I could restrain you with just this."

My heart was pounding as I imagined it. Giving myself over to anyone was terrifying. But could I do it for Chan?

I wanted to try.

My heart pounded nervously, but I held my wrists in front of me. He raised them above my head to one of the iron columns of the bed frame. He secured me quickly as though he'd done this a million times before. I felt extremely vulnerable.