Chapter 63

"Hey sleepyhead," I heard someone whisper beside me and turned to see Lee Know waking up Han who had fallen asleep in Chan and I's bunk

Chan was there, too, and smiling cutely at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep," Han yawned as he turned to me.

"We'll share it next time," Chan hugged Lee Know who rolled his eyes.

"In your dreams, Christopher," Lee Know answered. Chan released him with a laugh, and Han stood up.

"Are we there yet?" he asked when he realized the bus was still moving.

"We will be in 15, and I know you like to brush your teeth and all that," Lee Know told him.

"Thanks," Han smiled and headed to the bathroom.

Chan plopped into bed beside me and closed the curtain. "Ella," he fake scolded me. "You shared our bed with another man!"

"I'm so sorry you found out this way," I joked.

Chan laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'm glad you and Han are friends."

"Me too." It was nice to have someone to talk to who sympathized with everything I was dealing with.

"Are you excited for Vegas?" he asked me. His normal cheeriness was back. He was undoubtedly masking his true feelings, but I also didn't want to wallow in what JYP had made me do. I wanted to get past it.

"No, but I'm sure you'll convince me to love it before we leave."

"Oh, you will, baby. Just wait!" He kissed my cheek.

"I should probably fix my hair for the walk into the hotel. I bet it's a mess," I told him as I sat up.

"It's messy but cute," he complimented. I reached up and felt the knots with my fingertips, so I knew he was lying.

I went to the bathroom, but the door was locked. Han was still in there. I didn't see Lee Know in the cabin, so I could've guessed what was going on.

"Han still in there?" Chan asked when I returned so quickly.

"With Lee Know," I told him.

"That could take a while," he joked. "Come here," he patted the bed in front of him, and I sat down with my back to him.

Chan undid my pony tail and my mess of waves fell down my back. He massaged his fingers against my scalp, and I let out a quiet moan as I leaned back, relaxing into his touch.

My hair was too knotted for his hands to run through, but he compiled my hair into a higher ponytail on my head. He then worked to separate the mess into three distinctive pieces so he could brain them. When he got to the bottom, he realized he didn't have another ponytail.

"Hyunjin!" he called. "Do you have a lacky?"

"Yes, one sec!" Hyunjin appeared moments later and gave him a clear rubber elastic.