𝟎𝟎𝟐; ʜᴇɪʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

THE SCREEN SHOWS, Remina Mina Black nee Lupin sitting on the floor, looking deep in thought.

"I got her!! Prongs! I win over our Moony!!" Exclaimed a happy Sirius who look like his whole heart could explode.

"I am happy for you both." Euphemia and Fleamont chuckle at the flustered werewolf who was covering her face with a book.

"I did not marry him, I did not marry him, I did not marry him, I did not marry him," She keep repeating under her breath.

"Congrats, Siri." Andromeda chuckle over her cousin and future cousin in law.

"Thanks." Sirius grinned while Regulus and Walburga hide a smile.

"Remi?" A voice interrupted her from her inner musings.

The camera slowly reveals Marlene Lestrange nee Mckinnon leaning on the door frame, her arms crossed against her chest as she raised an eye brow at her.

"What?" Marlene muttered.

"Lestrange? Which one?" Sirius asked out loud. "You dumb blood traitor cousin! The oldest is married to me,
who else would it be?" Sirius rolled his eyes at his other cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black.

"I fucking married her, yes." Rabastan grinned proudly. "I feel bad for you, sister in law." Rodolphus says boredly.

Marlene blushed, "oh, oh." Lily smile while James stared at her.

"You should rest." Remina stood up and walked toward her long date best friend. "I can't," Marlene shook her head.

"I can't do it, she search for him
every time, Remi, It's hurt." Marlene muttered.

"I know."

The two friends were tensed, in pain were their heart and in chaos were their mind. Remina ran her hand through her hair.

"Did you found her?" She asked Marlene with hope. "No I didn't, I search everywhere, Remi! But their
is no trace of Coventina!" Marlene said frustrate.

"A baby can't disapear!"

"Thank you." James says to his friends, he was happy that they were lookung for his daughter but the real question is where was he?

"All because of our dear, professor!" Marlene says sarcasticly yet she was curious on who was this 'she' she spoke.

Their moment was interrupted by aloud noise of a baby crying. "Looks like Antares needs some attention." She chuckled sadly.

"He does." Marlene went to the small baby boy who was tearing up, his cute cheek were red because of crying.

"So whining like his father." Marlene teased. "Agreed."

"S-son..." Sirius looked at the screen in disbelief. "A son, a son. A fucking son!!" Sirius grinned and hugged Remina tightly.

"Thank you." He muttered tearily. The only thing Sirius want is a family and he will have it.