𝟎𝟏𝟖; ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴜᴇʟ & ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴏʀʀɪᴅᴏʀ

COVENTINA SIGHED BOREDLY, Professor McGonagall was running towards them.

"Never in all my time at Hogwarts -"
Professor McGonagall was almost speechless with shock, and her glasses flashed furiously, "How dare you - might have broken your neck!"

"It wasn't her fault, Professor -"

"Be quiet, Miss Nikova -"

"But Weasley -"

"That's enough, Mr Black. Miss Potter, follow me, now."

Coventina glance a look ag Anastacius before walking with Professor McGonaggal.

"Minnie don't be too hard on her." James pouts. "Quiet, Mr Potter."

"It's that damn ginger brat!" Sirius frowns annoyed.

"Hmfp." Euphemia crossed her arms while James, Sirius and Peter did after her.

"Like mother, like sons." Fleamont muses.

"Professor?" Coventina called out sweetly. "Please, quiet Miss Potter." Professor McGonaggal said firmly.

"Well, we both know that I am not getting in trouble so," Coventina shrugged lazily.

"How are you so sure?" Professor McGonaggal stopped and looked at her.

"If I was in trouble then I would have been going to the headmaster's office, not in a classroom." Coventina smirked.

"Well observe," Professor McGonaggal nodded.

"Good." Lily sighs relieve.

"Lucky!"

Everything is going according to plan.

"Hold up."

"She planned it all?" Evan asked.

"Ah." Regulus chuckles. "She did appear indifferent to The boy's injuries, she had expected people to saw her as a savior and she knew that they wouldn't expell for whatever reason is it." He thought.

James and Fleamont smiles proudly.

"Follow me, Miss Potter."

Up the front steps, up the marble staircase inside, and She wrenched
open doors and marched along corridors with Coventina trotting behind her.

Professor McGonagall stopped outside a classroom. She opened the door and poked her head inside.

"Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

Wood turned out to be a person, a burly fifth-year boy who came out of Flitwick's class looking confused.

"Follow me, you two," said Professor McGonagall, and they marched on up the corridor, Wood looking curiously at Coventina.

"In here." Professor McGonagall pointed them into a classroom which
was empty except for Peeves, who was busy writing rude words on the blackboard.

"Out, Peeves!" she barked. Peeves threw the chalk into a bin, which clanged loudly, and he swooped out cursing. Professor McGonagall slammed the door behind him and turned to face the boy and Coventina.

"Miss Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood - I've found you a Seeker."

"What?!" Lily gasp.