𝟎𝟒𝟕; ᴋᴀɪʀᴏs

━━━ SIRIUS QUICKLY NOTICES, the absence of his brother in all but blood as the scene turned black. He felt angry at himself. Sirius knew when James suffer alone in his own side but he was too scared to help him. He fear that he would just mess thing up between them so he wait for James to calm himself down.

Remina leaned back, she patted Sirius's back. Her fierce glare was direct at Walburga who she hate. She does not know what type of relationship she will have with her lover's mother but she did not care.

Peter reflected on himself, he want to know what he will do in future that will drive him and his friends apart. If he found out then he could repair. He will not let it happen.

Meanwhile Achilles was in a room,
he guessed that it must James's. The moment he saw James sneaked away,
he followed him like he always does.

Call him a stalker, he does not care.
The only thing he care about is James fucking Potter. The same guy that is driving him crazy with love and pain.

He had been obsessed with James for as long as he could remember, and every time he snuck a glimpse of him, he couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions. The mere sight of James's mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes was enough to drive Achilles wild.

And yet, James was always just out of reach. He would slip away before Achilles could get close, leaving him feeling frustrated and defeated.

Achilles pushed the door open and stepped inside. He found James sitting at a desk, his eyes closed and his fingers laced together in front of him.

Achilles' breath caught in his throat as he watched James, overwhelmed with the desire to touch him, to hold him, to feel his skin against his own.

"Why did you follow me?" James let out a sigh. His brown messy hair resting over his eyes. "Why would I leave you alone?" Achilles smirks.

"I hate your smirk." James whispered. "Well it's seem in the future you will crave it." Achilles crosses his arms, leaning against the wall.

"You think everything is fine? Just because we will have Coventina and Emrys? Really?" James ran his hand through his hair tightening his grip on it. He was hurting himself and it was making Achilles's eyes shake with rage.

"Malachi, that's enough." He spoke with fury underneath it. James ignored him and he didn't like it. Achilles walked toward him and grip on his wrist pulling back.

James's eyes widened in shock as Achilles suddenly pulled him back by the wrist. He tried to twist out of Achilles's grip, but Achilles's strength was too much for him.

"What are you doing?" James demanded, his voice filled with anger.

"You're hurting yourself," Achilles said, his voice low and threatening. "And I won't stand for it."

"What do you care?" James shot back, trying to free himself from Achilles's grip.

Achilles's grip tightened, and he leaned in closer to James. "Because I care about you!" he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"You don't!" James states angrily. "If you did then you would have come out earlier!" He gritted his teeth. "We- I thought you died! I cried on your damn grave which was most likely empty!
Our damn memories haunted me for years!" Achilles looked at him. He did not stopped James from continuing.

"I passed 10 shitty years at blaming myself for your death. 'If only you did
not go in that cave for my necklace.' I thought." He tears up.

"I drank till I forgot my own damn name and here you just come out of nowhere. Expecting me to just put up a smile and welcome you?" He glares at Achilles, while clenching his fist, dugging his nails in his palm.