𝟎𝟏𝟕; ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ

ANTARES HAD NEVER, believed that he would meet a boy he hated more than Goyle, but that was before he met Ron Weasley.

Still, first year Gryffindors only had Potions with the Slytherins, so they
didn't have to put up with Weasley much.

Or at least, they didn't until they spotted a notice pinned up in the Slytherin common room which made them all groan. Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday - and Gryffindor and Slytherin would be learning together.

"Bad mistake." Rodolphus shake his head. "Great, maybe we could see another Regulus vs Potter!" Barty said.

"Really? Ugg! I can't stand that damn Ginger head." Delphina groaned but Antares was over the moon.

He could pass more time with his déesse! The most amazing news anyone ever told him.

"Aww." Euphemia smile, the boy reminds her of her son.

The scene shifts to Coventina who looked bored, she have been hearing about quidditch all day. Everyone from wizarding families talked about Quidditch constantly.

Weasley had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about football. Weasley couldn't see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly.

"He did NOT." Sirius gasped.

"How dare that damn red head!" Regulus frown, he was as offended as Sirius and James.

Anastacius had caught Weasley prodding Dean's poster of West Ham football team, trying to make the players move.

Neville had never been on a broomstick in his life, because his grandmother had never let him near one.

Granger was almost as nervous about flying as Dean was. This was something you couldn't learn by heart out of a book - not that she hadn't tried.

At breakfast on Thursday, she bored them all stupid with flying tips she'd got out of a library book called Quidditch through the Ages.

"If I die, place the blame on her." Sirius tells James who nodded.

"That girl is a danger to us!"

Dean was hanging on to her every word, desperate for anything that might help him hang on to his broomstick later, but everybody else was very pleased when Granger's lecture was interrupted by the arrival of the post.

A barn owl brought Dean a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.

"It's a Remembrall!" he explained. "Gran knows I forget things - this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red - oh ..."His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet, "... you've
forgotten something ..."

Dean was trying to remember what he'd forgotten when Weasley, who was passing the near him, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand.

"See? Your son needs manners." Lily tells Molly who blushes.

"He must be just curious!"

"That's not an excuse." Alice answers.

Professor McGonagall, who could spot trouble quicker than any teacher in the school, was there in a flash.

"What's going on?"

"Ron's got my Remembrall, Professor." Weasley quickly dropped the Remembrall back on the table.