𝟎𝟒𝟗; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴇs

COVENTINA WAS UTTERLY AMAZED,
by the manor she was standing in front of. The Laskos Manor, located in the heart of a bustling forest, feels like a fairy-tale castle straight out of a storybook.

"And she is not exagerating." Narcissa smiles.

"How are you so sure?" Evan asks.

"Lucius, you dumbass."

The grand exterior is made of rugged stone and crowned with turrets, giving the manor a mysterious air.

The entrance to the castle is through a large wooden door adorned with intricate carvings.

Upon entering, visitors are greeted by a grand central staircase that leads to the upper floors. The walls are adorned with tapestries and oil paintings, and the floors are made of polished oak.

"I want to be them."

"I would not."

The main reception room possesses towering windows that overlook the surrounding woods. A huge, open fireplace serves as the centerpiece.

The rooms vary in size, from small bedrooms for guests to large suites for the Laskos family members. They are filled with antiques and artifacts, each one telling a unique story.

The library is a marvel, with its high arched ceiling and thousands of rare books lining the walls.

"Books!!"

Outside, vast gardens stretch for miles, filled with an abundance of flowers and lush greenery. The estate is also home to a magnificent lake, the surrounding area a wonderland of lush forests and streams.

The grounds are peaceful, an oasis from the chaos of the real world. The Laskos Manor is truly a remarkable place, a fairytale brought to life.

"Enter." Emrys smiled, Coventina hesitatedly walked in with Aelora standing behind her in case something went wrong.

"She is always so cautious." James mutters.

"I will get rid of everyone who make
her sad." Achilles states coldly making shivers down many's spine.

Despite the comforting aura of Emrys, Coventina was still on her guard.

Coventina let out a sigh and walked inside the ethereal manor in front of her. Her eyes wondered everywhere.

Anastacius looked at Emrys and looked away quickly to not get caught. "His aura is very strong." He thought.

"He can see other's aura?" Orion thought suspiciously.

"Just how powerful are they?" Dumbledore thought greedily.

"Follow me." Emrys said, his smile never leaving his face.

"He is so James's mini me." Marlene giggles.

"I can see that." Peter smiles.

As Coventina's eyes wandered through the mansion, she couldn't help but be amazed by the luxurious interiors and intricate designs.

Emrys led the way to a grand ballroom, where the walls were draped in shimmering silver and the floor was covered in a thick carpet.

A silver chandelier cast flickering light over the scene, and the walls were adorned with beautiful tapestries.

"This is the ballroom," Emrys said, sweeping his arm around the grand room. "It's ideal for grand parties, but we also have other areas of the mansion that can accommodate smaller gatherings of people."